Author Thread
alekk3

View Profile
How to get replies after messaging first.
Posted : 14 Jul, 2022 05:54 AM

Fustasjeoppheng^ very good advice for both men and women.

alekk3

View Profile
Christian women that won’t date me because I’m fat
Posted : 14 Jul, 2022 05:49 AM

Yes, you're so right. That may be an easy solution for him to date women who understands what he is going through. However, if he is looking for a woman who is not fat to date, that might be a problem.

alekk3

View Profile
Christian women that won’t date me because I’m fat
Posted : 13 Jul, 2022 07:11 AM

I'm not here to judge you. However, "YOU" wrote that the reason Christian women won't date you is because you're fat. Why don't you do something about it? Whether we're a Christian or not we never like other people to "point" out our deficiencies because we tend to be sensitive about them or easily offended or hurt when other people "call us out." It is a human reaction. Sometimes we need to just listen to what other people say about us and see if what they're saying makes any sense. Also, remember that everyone has his or her preference. So bare that in mind.

alekk3

View Profile
Hi, Been away for a while
Posted : 13 Jul, 2022 06:50 AM

I pray that you find that special woman for you. You'll be find. Trust that God will send that special woman for you

alekk3

View Profile
Looking for a bride through a godly relationship
Posted : 22 Apr, 2022 08:08 AM

Just a note from my end. First of all you don't have a picture posted at your profile. Then you want women to contact you off of the site through a Whatsapp and email links. Uuhhhhhhhmmm! Seems like something to ponder about!

alekk3

View Profile
Thought I'd say hey!
Posted : 25 Mar, 2022 07:27 AM

Hi! Welcome!

alekk3

View Profile
Seeking online
Posted : 1 Feb, 2022 01:12 PM

Many available Singles out there in real life communities! Moonlight you are so right about this!

alekk3

View Profile
My Experience on dating sites
Posted : 1 Feb, 2022 01:06 PM

FaithLovish. Sorry you had some bad experiences online! I think it happens to all of us some time or the other! As you know it is always best to meet people in person. I too had a few, not many, bad experiences. At few weeks ago I was talking to a man from the state of Georgia. We were talking back and forth through emails. I didn't read too much into anything though. However, when I told him I don't do hook up or living together, he immediately "blocked" me. It is his lost, not mine, but I'm just sharing my experience. Yes, they are people online here and other sites I feel that you can develop a friendship with. I don't know about a relationship.

alekk3

View Profile
My Experience on dating sites
Posted : 1 Feb, 2022 12:55 PM

I'm Glad that you've had a positive experience online. I have only interacted with a few men online here and the experience have been pleasant for the most parts but short lived. It is hard to find people online to talk to sometimes in the area that you live, but it is what it is!!!

alekk3

View Profile
scammer!
Posted : 17 Jan, 2022 11:12 AM

Probably the paid ones too!!! You just have to be alert and careful.

Page : 1 2 3 4