Author Thread
Intdes92

View Profile
Repeating Dream.
Posted : 10 Jun, 2015 03:44 PM

I am not trying to be racist or anything. I would consider anyone for marriage. It is just that this dream was so real and so vivid and the fact that this woman was Asian and really tiny was so appealing to me. I think it is my subconscious desire for a very feminine woman where I feel like I am protecing and caring for her. IDK Maybe it's just a misogynistic dream. I don't think so.

Intdes92

View Profile
Repeating Dream.
Posted : 17 May, 2015 12:38 PM

I've been a member of this site since 2008. I have never yet posted on this forum. Never. I think I may have commented a few times but never have I started a thread. I am not a charismatic. I do not put a lot of stock in dreams. I don't say that God does not give us dreams, I just need a lot of corroboration to believe that it is from God. I have been having a dream repeatedly. That has happened only a few times in my entire life. I am open to marrying women of other races but my preference is to meet a caucasian woman. In my dream however, I am in love with an asian woman. She is small,sweet, beautiful and I am head over heels for her. I now know what the term "girl of my dreams" means. I don't really know why I am posting this except I have considered the fact that God IS trying to tell me something. This lady has been in 3 dreams. I wake up in the morning crushed that she is not real. I find myself wanting to call her during the day but she does not exist. Or..does she? I am not writing this so I get a flood of offers from asian women. In fact, I have no idea why I am posting this except I had to talk about it and what better place than a dating site. Maybe that lady does exist.

Intdes92

View Profile
Some questions
Posted : 16 Feb, 2011 06:41 AM

It is looks first then everything else afterwards and I'm not extremely picky. A general cuteness is enough for me. But,if the woman's profile reveals that she isn't saved or really that dedicated to the Lord then the looks really don't mean much after that so then I don't look again. I think it depends on the guy. For me if the woman seems godly and she's attractive I go back multiple times to look because I myself am visual as well. I have my profile set so you can't tell how many times I've looked:laugh: