Author Thread
Charmingbaby

View Profile
I Think it is OK for a Woman/Lady/Girl to Make the First Move - Right?
Posted : 3 Mar, 2023 10:59 AM

My Prince2023, thanks for your elaborate and detailed reply.

Yes I do reconfirm that I agree with you that its okay for any woman to approach any man that she likes and yes we are in the 21st centaury of freedom and equality.

I would like to reply to your comment "I'm yet to encounter a woman who desires to be a mans easy prey" hehehe this is interesting. I would like to say any woman who says she is looking for a date or who is on this site for a date or long term relationship is already an easy prey (set and ready to hit it up with the guy who is ready for the same kind of relationship or a guy who simply impresses her) well I don't know what a woman should do to show she is an easy prey lol may be you could elaborate more on what it means to be any easy prey according to a guy lol

I enjoyed hearing that you and the men do enjoy it when a woman approaches you first and according to you her value shoots up... It feels good to learn what you guys experience when we make the first move...My biggest fear or concern would be so what happens in the case that the feelings are not mutual? eg I approach u but unfortunately you don't feel the same way as I do?

Lastly I do agree with you when u hinted on the effects of religious and theological difference on a relationship. It was great hearing your experiences on this very vital subject. I have experienced this but in a different way...My problem has been meeting a guy who claims to be a believer and then he starts the conversation and only before you know it...he is no where near to a Christian from his conversations and actions...not that am judging any one.

Finally its a pleasure meeting you here, I always enjoy reading your elaborate and detailed posts.

Charmingbaby

View Profile
Posted : 2 Mar, 2023 11:06 AM

*mean while he has not asked me any questions to get to know me *

Charmingbaby

View Profile
Posted : 2 Mar, 2023 11:01 AM

Belshes am really sorry to hear about your experiences. I have been through a roller coaster of the same though mine might slightly be different from yours.

I do agree with you on the fact that most Christians dont have great communication skills today.

I must admit that even the Men on this sight usually dont get it right even when they happen to start a conversation.

My experiences here has been like... a guy contacting me, then he goes straight to wishing or requesting pics and more pics, then a whatsap number or email. Mean while he has not asked you your any questions to get to know me, neither is he telling me anything about himself... and by any chance if they get the contacts then they go quiet, and then next guy, same story..

Its not wrong to request for all of the above but I guess it should come later.

I have come to a conclusion that the men on this site are on a merry go round of collecting womens pictures and contacts and not for a serious a relation.

Charmingbaby

View Profile
Posted : 1 Mar, 2023 10:17 AM

My Prince, this is a very interesting subject. This would vary from one person to another. If a woman is comfortable/confident with contacting the guy FIRST then I guess its okay though I have a different opinion and I could be wrong.

I feel Men value and enjoy what they have hunted for. In my own opinion I would prefer if the guy goes first. they have the experience in this field any way. Last but not least it feels great and special to be found, wanted and chased by the man and alot of work on the other to chase the guy..

Finally contacting the guys requires skills and to be honest most of us women dont have it and we fear we would make such a big fool of ourselves if we tried LOL

Charmingbaby

View Profile
How intimate should Christian dating go
Posted : 27 Feb, 2023 09:56 AM

My prince 2023, I do appreciate your elaborate point of view and links for more references.

Charmingbaby

View Profile
Posted : 9 Feb, 2023 11:58 AM

Thanks for your replies. Very encouraging.

Charmingbaby

View Profile
Posted : 7 Feb, 2023 12:14 AM

Thanks, this is noted.

Charmingbaby

View Profile
Posted : 3 Feb, 2023 09:24 AM

Thanks for your reply and for throwing in more light.

You have reminded me of a verse some where in John I guess..."you shall know them by their fruits".

Charmingbaby

View Profile
Posted : 2 Feb, 2023 11:38 PM

Thanks for your reply

Its just I met this guy who claims to be a believing Christian, Modern, free and liberal. We started chatting and before long he starts asking me to send him nudes...I thought it was a joke. I questioned his faith and he told me to be free and liberal if we have to build our intimacy...I had to stop communication immediately but wanted to find out what other true believers opinion about this...just to be sure am not too old fashioned and all.

Charmingbaby

View Profile
Posted : 1 Feb, 2023 11:41 AM

Is it okay for two Christians dating to share nudes?

Page : 1 2