Author Thread
NRSV1953

View Profile
im lost
Posted : 21 Aug, 2015 02:17 PM

Junfan20, would you please give me scriptural reference for the following statement that you made, "God only gives you Tests and tribulations that you can handle." Perhaps I've missed something, but I have not been able to find that sentiment in The Word. Thank you sincerely. . . :angel:

NRSV1953

View Profile
Profile Review please
Posted : 23 Jul, 2015 06:47 PM

Just my personal opinion, lose the 'sexy' picture . . it's not really appropriate here and if I may ask, are you a Christian? Your profile would seem to indicate that you are not.

NRSV1953

View Profile
Flat Broke and Considering Missionary Work?
Posted : 18 Jul, 2015 11:12 AM

I, too, have wondered the same thing. My daughter is returning today from mission in Guatemala. While she had some financial assistance in paying for her airfare, etc, there were many 'necessities' she couldn't afford - i.e., inoculation for Typhoid would have cost her $140 or so. . . Of necessity for me, my 'mission' work has to be close to home and international mission is but a dream. I would love to hear of others ideas on this subject.

NRSV1953

View Profile
To My Younger Sisters in Christ
Posted : 8 Jun, 2015 11:29 AM

:ROFL: . . . I suppose I am "old school" but when anybody puts up such a profile, I assume (1) they aren't serious (2) they aren't really a Christian and/or (3) they have no flippin' idea of how to court a woman. . . It does make it sooo much easier to 'discern' who to communicate with though. . . :nahnah:

NRSV1953

View Profile
Baseball
Posted : 3 Jun, 2015 08:53 PM

Sadly, our Os have just lost 5 in a row. . . * sigh * . . but I'll be a fan till the day I die. . . :rocknroll:

NRSV1953

View Profile
Posted : 3 Jun, 2015 07:42 AM

Blondie. . . thank you sweetie! . . :peace:

NRSV1953

View Profile
Posted : 3 Jun, 2015 07:40 AM

CuriousGeorge . . . if the shoe fits. . .:goofball:

NRSV1953

View Profile
Posted : 2 Jun, 2015 05:42 PM

Most of you are savvy enough, but for those of you who are new to this online Christian dating thing, here is my bit of advice:

Avoid any man who has a one sentence, or worse yet, one word profile, such as "Ask." . . . Any man who can't write at least a few sentences about himself or his beliefs is being very disrespectful to you before y'all even correspond.

Come on guys; show us that you know HOW to honor a woman. (Of course, those guys won't be reading the forums so . . . :goofball: . . )

NRSV1953

View Profile
The Attack on the Brethren by the Brethren
Posted : 26 Apr, 2015 09:23 AM

Troll? . . . Did someone say troll? . . :ROFL:

NRSV1953

View Profile
THE JEWISH HOLOCAUST HOAX!
Posted : 18 Apr, 2015 05:16 PM

Oh sweetie, I'm not angry. I feel very sorry for you.

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12