Author Thread
krischan

View Profile
HOW DO I AVOID PREDATORS? Need your advice.
Posted : 8 Nov, 2016 12:29 AM

Thank you Gamma! I appreciate the suggestions

Your words gave me a new perspective! I pray the same for you! May God bless you with more wisdom, peace and love.

Have a good day!

krischan

View Profile
Posted : 8 Nov, 2016 12:25 AM

Thank you Sumaria!

At least I know now that I'm not the only one. I pray that God guides us in this website.

Blessings of Jesus be upon you!

krischan

View Profile
Posted : 7 Nov, 2016 09:16 AM

I am relatively new here and so far the men that like to talk to me are predators.

They always want to view me and that I view them... When I do turn the camera on or view them... They start showing inappropriate things.

So, I tried to be wiser. When they ask me to turn on my camera or ask me to view them. I don't accept it. When I try to explain my predicament and what I have experienced with other men, they still insisted and were insensitive. They would not want to talk anymore.

It really breaks my heart because this is supposedly a Christian website. But it seems like some men here are just predators.

Please don't get me wrong. I am not a catfish and I am who I am in my profile, but I can't seem to find someone who just wants to talk for a while and get to know each other.

krischan

View Profile
Posted : 7 Nov, 2016 09:15 AM

I am relatively new here and so far the men that like to talk to me are predators.

They always want to view me and that I view them... When I do turn the camera on or view them... They start showing inappropriate things.

So, I tried to be wiser. When they ask me to turn on my camera or ask me to view them. I don't accept it. When I try to explain my predicament and what I have experienced with other men, they still insisted and were insensitive. They would not want to talk anymore.

It really breaks my heart because this is supposedly a Christian website. But it seems like some men here are just predators.

Please don't get me wrong. I am not a catfish and I am who I am in my profile, but I can't seem to find someone who just wants to talk for a while and get to know each other.

krischan

View Profile
Seeking 35-50+ woman/mom to ask some questions...
Posted : 7 Nov, 2016 12:22 AM

I agree with Silver.

You need to go to a male counselor.

I will pray for you!

krischan

View Profile
What do you expect/accept from your husband?
Posted : 7 Nov, 2016 12:13 AM

Hi Magnus!

Hers's my take on it:

- he is very focused on your body, wants to be intimate often

===> If he is my husband, I would want to be intimate with him too! :) Godly intimacy is centered on love.

What do you mean focused on the body? If my husband is focusing on my body to adore it then... go ahead! But if he is there to scrutinize it.... then there is something wrong with that.

- do you believe he should be the "head of the family"?

===>Yes, I do and he should also be worthy of being so. Like being responsible, faithful and trust-worthy. A woman would naturally want to submit to a man she trusts and respects. So a man should do his best not to ruin that. But I also know that the women should be an equal... a help meet and not a maid.

- would you lose respect for him if he cried in your presence / shared sadness or pain to you?

===> Never, in fact I would love him more for being real with me. No facades. It is quite an admirable quality of a man to be able to open up his feelings to his partner.

Hope this helps you Magnus! God bless!

krischan

View Profile
What do you expect/accept from your husband?
Posted : 7 Nov, 2016 12:12 AM

Hi Magnus!

Hers's my take on it:

- he is very focused on your body, wants to be intimate often

===> If he is my husband, I would want to be intimate with him too! :) Godly intimacy is centered on love.

What do you mean focused on the body? If my husband is focusing on my body to adore it then... go ahead! But if he is there to scrutinize it.... then there is something wrong with that.

- do you believe he should be the "head of the family"?

===>Yes, I do and he should also be worthy of being so. Like being responsible, faithful and trust-worthy. A woman would naturally want to submit to a man she trusts and respects. So a man should do his best not to ruin that. But I also know that the women should be an equal... a help meet and not a maid.

- would you lose respect for him if he cried in your presence / shared sadness or pain to you?

===> Never, in fact I would love him more for being real with me. No facades. It is quite an admirable quality of a man to be able to open up his feelings to his partner.

Hope this helps you Magnus! God bless!