Author Thread
Deborahe

View Profile
Hello!
Posted : 23 Jul, 2008 05:51 PM

Spachurchgirl,

Hello; I'm sure you'll enjoy the forum. Lots of Godly men and women here to fellowship with; I've grown to respect and love many folks here. My name is Deborah, and I offer you my friendship. You are a Welcome Addition to this forum!

Love in Christ,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
You ask for a good man, then u r picky????
Posted : 23 Jul, 2008 12:23 PM

Timothy,

Thank you for your truthfulness in this post; a good topic for discussion!

I've tried to change my age limit; but have yet to figure out

how to do it.No telling how many wonderful messages from friends we miss out on because of the limits we put on our profiles.

God Bless You, :angel:

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
The Bible.
Posted : 23 Jul, 2008 06:29 AM

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

In Christ,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
BE YE ANGRY,
Posted : 23 Jul, 2008 06:04 AM

AND SIN NOT: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:

What Makes You Mad ? Vent Here !

Deborahe

View Profile
Safety for harvest workers
Posted : 23 Jul, 2008 12:32 AM

I join you in prayer mtmom.

God Bless,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
Hurting Brother
Posted : 23 Jul, 2008 12:26 AM

Please remember RightKnight in your prayers. I am deeply saddened that this young man is no longer with CDFF. Pray

God will continue to guide, strengthen and use Jonathan, no matter where Christ leads him.

God Bless,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
jobless
Posted : 23 Jul, 2008 12:17 AM

She is in my prayers, strawberi. This door may have been shut; but no telling how many windows are opening, as we speak. She'll be o.k.;mom.

God Be With You Both,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
You ask for a good man, then u r picky????
Posted : 23 Jul, 2008 12:10 AM

You're exactly right,geronimo300; I completely agree with you. Women who do so are only asking for a "godly" man with their lips and the fact that it looks good in print. Their heart and actions speak differently; but we both know God knows the deepest secrets in every heart; so in the long run,

the men they are rejecting are really the Winners! A-men' ?

Love in Christ,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
Knights never have happy ever afters
Posted : 22 Jul, 2008 11:47 PM

This was Jonathan's last Post. He is no longer a member of CDFF. This saddens me deeply; as he was such an inciteful and sincere young man. God Bless You, RightKnight; and wherever God leads you,continue to follow. Those who have

hurt you are in His Hands !

You are in my prayers.Thank you for the many blessings your Posts gave lots of us!

In Christ,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
King James
Posted : 22 Jul, 2008 10:30 AM

Bruce,

Thanks for sharing. I'd hate to be in the shoes of those translators; they have definitely "added to" and "taken away from". WOW !

strawberri,

If he's king of the forum, does that make us "maids in waiting"? :laugh: I don't mind: I like what the Prophet Joel says about handmaidens !

Love in Christ,

Deborah

Page : 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15