Author Thread
Deborahe

View Profile
Friends
Posted : 2 Aug, 2008 08:24 AM

I'd like to say something nice about all of you !

Bruce, Robin,Will, BellaMarie, Jonathan (where-ever you are)

italianscool, geronimo300, redeemedone, ephesians522, and many others : Through your posts and comments; I've been taught, encouraged, comforted, even cheered up when I'm feeling sad.

Thank God for All of You ! You've helped more than you know. The fellowship here is such a Blessing !

CDFF Rocks:rocknroll:

God Bless Each Of You,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
Cute Sayings ?
Posted : 2 Aug, 2008 07:17 AM

I wasn't sure which section of the forum to put this in; Guess here will be fine:glow:

The following brought a smile to my face-- just thought I'd share----- A friend sent me this message------

I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says, " Oh No ! She's Up" !

:excited:

Hope you'll share one you've heard.

God Bless,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
A matter of choice?
Posted : 2 Aug, 2008 06:36 AM

Well Said, strawberi ! I completely agree:glow:

Have a Blessed Day,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
Why dont women respond back?
Posted : 2 Aug, 2008 05:39 AM

Maybe I need to go back to sleep:zzzz:

My last reply was meant to follow your comment in ---I'm struggling with my faith--- Just give me another cup of coffee: I'll get it right, eventually:laugh:

God Bless You, italianscool !

:angel: Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
Posted : 2 Aug, 2008 05:15 AM

Let's try this again! This was my first reply------ it didn't go

through; Technology is a pain at times:bouncy:

italianscool,

He that winneth souls is wise. My daughter has experienced the same hatred on some of those sites. The following scriptures are comforting:

Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company,and shall reproach you, and cast your name out as evil, for the Son of man's sake. Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward in heaven is great: for in like manner did their fathers unto the prophets. Luke 6: 22, 23

You're right in thinking,"If I don't do it, who will"?

I'm praying God will continue to Bless, strengthen, and protect you as you go into places others may fear to tread !

Love in Christ,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
Posted : 2 Aug, 2008 04:56 AM

italianscool,

Wanted to add; my son-in-law is Italian, and he and my daughter have blessed me with a grand-son that I consider the"best kid in the world". Maybe that's one of the reasons I

like you so much; along with the fact that we're kin------- we have the same Father ! If my twin daughters (20) were ten years older, I'd be rooting for another Italian to join our family:laugh:

Whoever God has for you is a very Blessed young lady to find a man of God, like yourself !

God Be With You,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
A Struggle
Posted : 2 Aug, 2008 04:40 AM

He that winneth souls is wise. My daughter has experienced the same hatred on some of those sites.The following scriptures are comforting:

Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil,for the Son of man's sake. Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in like manner did their fathers unto the prophets. Luke 6: 22, 23

You're right in thinking,"If I don't do it , who will"? I'm praying

God will continue to strengthen, Bless, and protect you as you go into places others may fear to tread !

Thank you for your prayers, italianscool :glow:

Love in Christ,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
A matter of choice?
Posted : 1 Aug, 2008 09:13 PM

I Don't Think So.

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
Looking for Jesus to show The Way...
Posted : 1 Aug, 2008 06:18 PM

LyndaRuth,

I am praying for you, Jonatnan, and Ania.

Love in Christ,

Deborahe

View Profile
King James
Posted : 1 Aug, 2008 12:25 PM

In The Beginning Was The Word~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ God's Written Word is His Love Letter To Us All~ ~ ~ ~ ~ May We

Learn More About Jesus Every Day !

Loving Jesus,

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10