Author Thread
Deborahe

View Profile
King James
Posted : 28 Jul, 2008 03:02 AM

Carry in a side dish, that very often sits untouched ? No Thanks.

I'll just have the Bible Study at my house so the hungry attendees can be satisfied with the Main Course.If my guests are truly hungry and thirsty, they will indeed be filled. Real Meat ! There's no substitute for steak ! mmmmmm:eat:

They won't have to be "won over"; They'll be asking on the way out, How soon are you cooking again? They may even be singing, It's goooooood enoughhhhhhh for meeeeeee !

When it comes to God's Word--------- I Don't DEBATE it !

I DECLARE it !

HE expects no less from me !

If any who have dined don't want to come again, that's fine.

There are many homeless and hungry, so filling up the chairs

around the dinner table is an easy task. Good Food is always

eaten.

:angel:Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
JOY
Posted : 27 Jul, 2008 02:17 PM

The Joy Of The Lord Is Our Strength ! What are some of the

simple things that make you Happy ? :glow:

Peace and Joy,

Deborah :angel:

Deborahe

View Profile
A Struggle
Posted : 27 Jul, 2008 01:56 PM

Thank You, Susie. That meant so much to me!

God Bless You,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
Aliens
Posted : 27 Jul, 2008 01:49 PM

Well, Shucks ! Do tell, strawberi:bouncy:

You know what curosity did to that cat!:laugh:

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
A Struggle
Posted : 27 Jul, 2008 07:23 AM

Thanks for your words of encouragement. A wonderful Blessing to start out with on this gorgeous Sunday morning ! Man has come a long way. As I read what you said about friendships made here; my mind drifted back to my grand-mother's front yard; aunts, uncles,cousins; gathered under the huge oak with grand-pa sitting in his wooden chair; and all us kids,eagerly watching down the dirt road, waiting to catch a glimpse of grand-daddy's friend who was coming for Sunday dinner. Wow! What a memory !

I'm Blessed to have a friend like you, strawberi. Isn't technology grand ?!

God Bless You,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
Aliens
Posted : 27 Jul, 2008 06:46 AM

I know a woman who said she saw a UFO several years ago.If anyone questions her about the validity of her story,she insists strongly that she saw it hovering in an open field near her home. She's not a Christian, but I tend to believe she indeed saw something.

I do have a friend who thinks all sightings of a ufo or aliens are very real.She said fallen angels can "appear" to be anything and that this is a trick of the enemy to get folks' mind off God.

As for me, I'm not sure; but I do believe if aliens are real, they're just part of the Big Picture------------------- All Things Were Made By Him.

Great post, strawberi:glow: In my web search for recent alien sightings, I ran across photos of the northern lights:----Absolutely Beautiful ! I couldn't find anything about sightings anywhere; I remember a few years back, they were

popping up everywhere!

God Bless,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
Hello hello....?
Posted : 26 Jul, 2008 01:38 PM

Chris,

Just wanted to add----------I Love the Lord too !

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
Hello hello....?
Posted : 26 Jul, 2008 12:40 PM

Hello, Chris:waving:

I'm Deborah---------I live in South Carolina.

Welcome to the forum !

Deborahe

View Profile
Recovering from an affair?
Posted : 26 Jul, 2008 12:35 PM

I'm not sure! My ex had many; I remained faithful. From a personal point of view, I'd say the woman. After our divorce it took several years for me to even consider having a new relationship; he, on the other hand, had a new girlfriend within months. Betrayal in any form can be devastating! There are probably men who walked the same road I did, and they may answer; the man. What do the Experts say?

God Bless,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
King James
Posted : 26 Jul, 2008 12:04 PM

The reason so many people can quote the King James and the Spirit brings to remembrance verses from KJV is evident. I'm not going to "eat" something I don't like, just to please someone else. To thank them for something that tastes bitter in my mouth and nauseates my stomach; then ask for more would be deceptiveness on my part. If I know they're cooking up something I don't like, I'll politely refuse their request to come and dine.

Great Song, Bruce! I'm going to teach it to my 4 year old grand-daughter.

Passing on the torch,

Deborah

Page : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13