Author Thread
Deborahe

View Profile
A Struggle
Posted : 25 Jul, 2008 11:59 PM

I guess this is the right place in the forum to post this, although I'm not struggling"with my faith". I Love the Lord with all my heart and would never turn away from Him. He's been with me through every trial; my ups; my downs; times when a friend couldn't be found, He was always there!

I'm struggling with myself, I suppose.

I've apologized on numerous occasions because something I

said may have offended someone. I,sincerely, do not want to hurt anyone's feelings. I find myself walking on eggshells,

because I don't want anyone to get upset. I'm not being true to myself by trying to "pretty up" something I feel the Spirit is leading me to say. It's the Truth that sets us free and

we are told to Quench not the Spirit. I am earnestly seeking God for an answer to my question,"Is it time for me to leave CDFF"? Sometimes the"between the lines" insults have caused me much pain; but I love the fellowship I share with

many true believers. Is Jesus leading me to go? or is that what the devil wants?

Please pray for me, Saints! This struggle is no fun!

Love in Christ Jesus,

Deborah :angel:

Deborahe

View Profile
Prayer Request
Posted : 25 Jul, 2008 05:45 PM

That's great news,bettyjo ! Isn't God Amazing? Answered prayers bring much Joy.

Love in Christ,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
Hey ererybody
Posted : 25 Jul, 2008 11:57 AM

Another fan of peanut butter and jelly here:dancingp:

Ole Skool; but cool:glow:

Welcome, biggid ! I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends here. Many nice people!

God Bless,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
BE YE ANGRY,
Posted : 24 Jul, 2008 10:19 PM

Perhaps, We Should Read The GOOD NEWS:prayingm:

These six things doth the Lord hate; yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood;

An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren. Proverbs 6: 16--19

Words can hurt; but Jesus will comfort. My Pastor once told

our congregation; If you have trouble going to sleep,try counting your Blessings. I have many.

God Bless you all;

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
Let Go, Let God
Posted : 24 Jul, 2008 03:43 PM

Will,

God Spoke to me, through this Post. Thank you, my friend. As I read the list of things to "Let it Go", I thought of (friends?) who have caused me pain; even tho' it caused me

stress; I've continued to try to help and love, no matter what. I will always Love; But I'm going to heed God's Voice and let them go ! After making this decision, I already feel like a load has been lifted from my shoulders.

God is so Good to us!

To God Be The Glory;

Deborahe

View Profile
BE YE ANGRY,
Posted : 24 Jul, 2008 03:06 PM

A-MEN' !

I drove past a church this afternoon, and this was on the sign out front: People who make you angry think they are controlling you; Little do they know your prayers are controlling them !

God Be With You All,

Deborahe

View Profile
Our next President, is it important to you?
Posted : 24 Jul, 2008 07:44 AM

I'm Biting My Tongue On This One, Bruce:goofball::goofball:

Go USA:applause::applause:

:peace:,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
Too Busy for peace
Posted : 24 Jul, 2008 07:31 AM

The quiet times with Jesus bring peace; like a river.

Be still,and know that I am God : I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. Psalm 46:10

Great Post , redeemedone ! !

God Bless,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
BE YE ANGRY,
Posted : 24 Jul, 2008 05:27 AM

What ?

Almost 40 views; and not one reply !

Now, That makes me mad ! :boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

Just kidding, Saints!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm glad there's lots of happy folks around here.:glow:

Love in Christ,

Deborah:angel:

Deborahe

View Profile
Throne Time
Posted : 23 Jul, 2008 07:12 PM

Church Time is needful! Hearing God's Word, and fellowship with other believers in the house of the LORD is great! Church is where you learn about GOD so you can do His will, His commandments and His statues on earth. Throne time is not church time. Often, people mistakenly think just because they went to church or attended a special meeting, they have spent quality time with GOD. No, they spent time with a teacher of GOD --- not one- on - one time with GOD, Himself. Of course, you may feel GOD's presence in a church service, and I hope you do. You may run and holler and shout in church, but that still doesn't qualify as throne time.

Living out the will of GOD on earth requires throne time, otherwise known as fellowshiping with the Father. First John 1:3 says: "That which we have seen and heard delcare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ." John, the beloved disciple, fellowshiped with Jesus. He rode donkeys with Him. He ate dinner with Him. He even slept in the same house as Jesus. You would think John truly knew the LORD. But, there are so many dimensions of the LORD that we will never know them all.

Notice the expression of his writing when he is on the Isle of Patmos. John writes in Revelation 1:10-11, "I was in the Spirit on the LORD's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last...."

John says, " I was in the Spirit on the LORD's day," because he had never seen or heard Jesus like that before. He says he saw Him high and lifted up and His train filled the temple. John was fellowshipping with Jesus on that LORD's day. It wasn't school time; it was John and Jesus time.

Church time is where you are educated in the things of GOD to complete the mission of GOD. Throne time, on the other hand, is just you hanging out with GOD, talking about whatever the two of you decide to discuss.

Take time to visit GOD at the throne today. Spend agenda-free time with Him so you can begin living the will of GOD on earth. He's waiting.

Love in Christ Jesus,

Deborah:angel:

Page : 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14