Author Thread
GreyGrey

View Profile
I have this place on my side
Posted : 16 May, 2022 12:16 AM

Thou power that raised Lazarus from the grave come upon Morgan now and declare total healing to his body in Jesus name

GreyGrey

View Profile
A disturbing pattern is emerging concerning Fauci
Posted : 31 Oct, 2021 11:00 PM

this Dr is the father of the virus he is Gates right hand man in the Whitehouse, also I might be wrong but it's believed that the USA President doesn't have the authority to hire or fire the said Dr. it has to be done through another process.

GreyGrey

View Profile
Should christians participate in trick or treat?
Posted : 31 Oct, 2021 10:15 PM

well I'm not American but I believe we should not be entertaining demons, its a foolish event and for many such lighthearted foolishness is ok but from little things big things grow so it is wise to keep the door closed and not let the enemy in . for the overwhelming majority of people the event will come and go but for others it is an opportunity for the enemy to ensnare them and that is who the enemy is fishing for.

GreyGrey

View Profile
Finding an apartment within my budget
Posted : 31 Oct, 2021 04:44 AM

yep

GreyGrey

View Profile
Book Title : The Fourth Dimension
Posted : 26 Oct, 2021 02:17 AM

in rememberance of a beautiful man , the author this book .

GreyGrey

View Profile
WHATS WRONG WITH BAPTISMAL REGENERATION?
Posted : 26 Oct, 2021 02:00 AM

i believe you don't need water baptism to recieve salvation.

GreyGrey

View Profile
What is your favourite movie?
Posted : 25 Oct, 2021 11:51 PM

Scarlett and the black

GreyGrey

View Profile
World keeps and I keep wanting to go home
Posted : 13 Oct, 2021 01:14 AM

math1 ( God isn't a matchmaker ) at this exact point in time their will be no argument from me on that statement . I believe that God answers prayers and that he wants to hear from us and I encourage Christians to tell God what we want in a spouse.

GreyGrey

View Profile
my story how i was trapped by an american woman who pretending to be christian but manipulative and liars.
Posted : 6 Oct, 2021 06:01 AM

I hope I don't impart any confusion in my above post , when I say the word mans I'm implying humans , people .

GreyGrey

View Profile
my story how i was trapped by an american woman who pretending to be christian but manipulative and liars.
Posted : 6 Oct, 2021 05:55 AM

we are living in an age were trustworthiness is hard to find , from what I remember it is in the book of Daniel , the feet is the age we are living in and it is made up of iron mixed with clay which equates to 'brittle'. the heart of a man and more importantly the words are brittle, not trustworthy there was a time when a mans word was a mans word ,Jesus said let your yes be yes and your no be no. I hope we Christians understand the age were living in the iron mixed with clay the integrity of the iron has been compromised (we humans lack integrity) a mans words cannot be trusted especially from our leaders.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6