View Profile
I dont know how to be funny
Posted : 16 Jan, 2021 06:23 AM

well your post made me laugh jc .... so congrats your are funny

GreyGrey

View Profile
Toxic Relationship
Posted : 13 Jan, 2021 06:43 PM

Zim , could be undiagnosed mental illness but even this is spiritual, if your not married to her I believe the resolution can be difficult , if she your wife then you can exercise authority over her and the situation in Jesus name , conduct spiritual warfare . I think this is a situation that most people will walk out on ( leave her ) but the answer will be in your prayer closet as the lord does work in mysterious ways . I PRAYER THAT MAY THE WORD OF THE LORD CONCERNING YOUR LIFE SATURATE YOU IN JESUS NAME

GreyGrey

View Profile
Please pray for me as I try to lose weight
Posted : 13 Jan, 2021 06:03 PM

to the OP , I pray that 'may your divine helpers appear ' in Jesus name . walking I believe is good for us all to keep weight off . now I want you to talk to your body, to the situation ,speak aloud words of faith throughout the day and thank Jesus that it is done . example say ( excess weight you are not my portion , you are coming off me , I will be victorious , I will be of healthy weight in Jesus name I declare , oh I thankyou Jesus that in 2 years I will be unrecognisable oh hallelujah may ministering angels be released unto me to bless me with wisdom ) take authority over the mountain command it to lay bare and believe it . EXCESS BODY WEIGHT COME OFF ME NOW IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME I COMMAND . the battle is within our minds my friend , envision the weight is coming off and that you will have victory in Jesus .

GreyGrey

View Profile
USA President
Posted : 8 Jan, 2021 06:59 PM

Moonlight they are all unstable , it's the age that we are living in 'the feet ' iron mixed with clay hehe remember she said that she had lots of arrows in her quiver , she comes across of full of hatred for a certain person , I have no doubt that many are being handed over to a reprobate mind .

GreyGrey

View Profile
USA President
Posted : 6 Jan, 2021 09:23 PM

yes you are right and I believe USA voted DJT back in but it has been stolen , the devil is a thief , my post is for all those Christians who are not exercising discernment about the age that we live in those that are asleep still , my nation is in slumber

GreyGrey

View Profile
USA President
Posted : 6 Jan, 2021 12:06 AM

Trump is holding back the mechanisms of a one world government (the anti christ ) many Americans simply do not understand this as they don't know what goes on outside the USA , may Trump remain 4 more years .

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6