Author Thread
osol_letse

View Profile
dating online
Posted : 3 Jan, 2023 11:19 PM

I totally agree with you Hazeleyessparkle. Dating is seeing and knowing each other personally. Not meeting online and chat..

osol_letse

View Profile
dating online
Posted : 31 Dec, 2022 06:44 AM

true that.. ture dating comes when u date face to face....so the term..really is contradicting..but some consider it as..oxymoron..

osol_letse

View Profile
dating online
Posted : 29 Dec, 2022 01:14 AM

got you Jayzee... deciding to exclusively chat each other..is what others call as online dating.. to others that might be true..but I know, a lot (including me) still do not consider it as online date..it is still mere chat to me/ us...

osol_letse

View Profile
dating online
Posted : 28 Dec, 2022 11:14 PM

lol candlelight dinner over a webcam..lol... how does one look like on a webcam using candlelight...: joy: that's really very creative ..i find it funny tho..so sorry that's just me..

osol_letse

View Profile
dating online
Posted : 22 Dec, 2022 10:02 PM

i hear you guys..uhmm..personally.. i cant really determine the demarcation line of a mere chat to an online dating..chatting exclusively could mean a mere chat too.

osol_letse

View Profile
dating online
Posted : 27 Apr, 2022 10:15 PM

Is chatting with a guy exclusively in a dating app considered to be a date? Is there such a thing called online dating?

osol_letse

View Profile
Monogamy
Posted : 14 Oct, 2019 12:39 AM

There's never a verse in the entire Bible that God encourages one to be polygamous. Even if some OT saints had practiced it, it does not mean God is alright with polygamy.

osol_letse

View Profile
desperate
Posted : 16 Jun, 2018 02:48 AM

thank you guys..im blest with all your inputs...

osol_letse

View Profile
desperate
Posted : 19 May, 2018 06:38 PM

I am confused too, if I think it about it negatively then it really does sound desperate.. however if I take it positively.. well... sometimes..one need to be honest too with how she really feels deep in her heart....

osol_letse

View Profile
desperate
Posted : 16 May, 2018 02:48 AM

"will a man go out and find me?" Does that statement sound desperate? What you think men?

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10