Author Thread
osol_letse

View Profile
Not wanting to be viewed or contacted by a Filipna
Posted : 12 Jan, 2015 08:09 PM

hi douglas..

i really appreciate ur reply..

i still want to open my mind on what u had jz posted. as i am posting this stem, i put to mind all the possible crushing blows anyone wud have in this stem.. and i still want to learn from them..though hurting they maybe but still its worth to learn the hard way.... as to what jesus thinks..we can't let all people think the way jesus does.. its still good to be blunt what u feel and think and have somebody understand u..than that to have it secrectly.. and continuously harbor that kind of feeling in ur heart..

osol_letse

View Profile
Posted : 10 Jan, 2015 06:14 AM

hi 123....

I'm sorry that happened to you..

as i take a look at your profile, ive observed that you are very good looking ... reading ur profile, i now know why filipinas showed their interest on u...but its good that u r very specific with what u want. thanx for ur reply

osol_letse

View Profile
Posted : 6 Jan, 2015 08:28 PM

sorry.. i wrongly spelled the word peeve... its peeve.. lol typo me..

osol_letse

View Profile
Posted : 6 Jan, 2015 08:18 PM

I got your points gentlemen. :) Thank you for opening your thoughts here. I don not really know the stat of Filipinas here in cdff.... we are quite a number here and we are all here for a lot of reasons. But I still not understand sometimes why some men here got peevef when they are viewed or contacted by a Filipina.

osol_letse

View Profile
Keep in mind, newcomers...
Posted : 2 Jan, 2015 08:38 PM

thanx for the reminders :)

osol_letse

View Profile
Posted : 2 Jan, 2015 08:22 PM

As I run through some posts here, I've read about women my race being discriminated because a number of guys here not wanting to be viewed or contacted by a Filipina, it catches my attention that maybe a lot of men here may have some notable experiences about it. I'm posting this stem for you to cut through some repulsive encounters you got with a Filipina. With your replies, I know, would open some feelings of vulnerability in me and my people but that would really help me understand why some guys here behave as such. Thank you in advance for your replies.

osol_letse

View Profile
Are these red flags?
Posted : 1 Jan, 2015 05:12 AM

no doubt they are..I wouldn't have second thought to think they not..

osol_letse

View Profile
asking for help about an online game from an ex
Posted : 10 Dec, 2014 12:59 AM

oh huh..scott.. aka devotedandtrue:)

"Her interest in me seemed to be coming back and I had to "nip it in the bud" before it went too far."

its nice of u to over-think things are....i not have to explain any further how our exchange went through then..all i know is all about the game..which i say i got hooked on to....which u took as if its on u..nice then..u got that feeling..u still get affected with how im really am.... it was jz me... the real me and u took it differently...

as to ur mom..the wonderful lady i met because of koc, which i like more than u, had been graciously affable to me which u'r very much indifferent with.

and as to ur cousin telling u of my post and u reactivating ur account jz because of this..all i can say is.. ..tell it to the marines scott,,,, as some of ur people say it....

:)

osol_letse

View Profile
Posted : 7 Aug, 2014 06:41 PM

lol kev..

we were in a relationship before then we had misunderstanding and were not in good terms since then..but lately we'd been communicating again because of an online game. We tried to be friends and talked about the past. We are honest with each other that we jz want to befriend each other. But then, He is adept in an online game im interested in and so i asked help from him , as a newbie, he taught me about the game at first and lead me all the way to enjoy the game. from time to time..i send him messages about some confusions i have with the game, twas then that he told me that he's not interested in getting married, he has no intentions of being in a relationship again, i was very confused and i get slighted for what he told me.

Because of this, i posted this stem coz i want honest replies from men, does my action really imply asking for a relationship from a man? if this case is with u, wud u take it as that?

osol_letse

View Profile
Posted : 6 Aug, 2014 08:31 AM

jz stunned when an ex viewed my asking for help about an online game he jz taught me after we became friends again as an act of asking for a relationship with him again. i keep on wondering if this is also the line of thoughts of other guys here. please let me have a bit of what u think guys. thanx in advance for ur replies.

sharon

Page : 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15