Author Thread
osol_letse

View Profile
Am I?
Posted : 10 Feb, 2013 10:48 PM

dreamtime...

can we call these women you cited as feminists or not?

they all had their account in history, each had made their choice and did their part as women;for them to be considered very significant...didn't they mind their rights at that time?

osol_letse

View Profile
Modesty is Part of a Woman�s Call
Posted : 2 Feb, 2013 08:34 PM

is not the responsibility of both men and women...?

since i am a woman....it is my concern..if ever i am a man..the accountability is still great to be one.... that is to be modest... in everything that i do..

osol_letse

View Profile
Am I?
Posted : 2 Feb, 2013 08:25 PM

hahahahaha...that's how mind and words go....

a lot can be cited jz to make our points clear...

i realize that... a word could mean differently from one person to another...but can we really tell one person's opinion is true and the other one is a lie?

on a case such as this..when varied thoughts are presented...we could always go back to our one basic standard..which is the Bible... for i know this is where we can have the common ground as christians..the principles are there and the practical execution of those must be up to us...on our own choosing...that is we gona follow what he says there or not...

osol_letse

View Profile
Am I?
Posted : 30 Jan, 2013 11:09 PM

whispered....

i got ur point...

my stem is to get ur idea about it...

but others idea is not a determining factor with the way i live...and how am i going to live it...

ours here is jz a way of expressing how one view it as it is...

and to me...im learning a lot of things from others point of view...

but with the way i live my life, i jz leave it to the Lord on what He gona reveal to me from His word on a day to day basis..

thnx for the reminders...

osol_letse

View Profile
Awkward enough?
Posted : 28 Jan, 2013 10:39 PM

jz say hi and if i got the time i chat everyone who says hi to me...

its always great to have new friends...

osol_letse

View Profile
Am I?
Posted : 28 Jan, 2013 10:35 PM

i really appreciate such varied thoughts u presented..i really learned from them all.

osol_letse

View Profile
Am I?
Posted : 28 Jan, 2013 10:32 PM

is there such a thing as christian feminism?

do christians have movement advocating equal rights of female to male?

osol_letse

View Profile
Am I?
Posted : 23 Jan, 2013 09:14 PM

Titus 2:3 Older women likewise are to be reverent in behavior, not slanderers or slaves to much wine. They are to teach what is good,

Titus 2:4 and so train the young women to love their husbands and children,

Titus 2:5 to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled.

Pro 31:1 The words of King Lemuel. An oracle that his mother taught him:

Pro 31:2 What are you doing, my son? What are you doing, son of my womb? What are you doing, son of my vows?

Pro 31:3 Do not give your strength to women, your ways to those who destroy kings.

Pro 31:4 It is not for kings, O Lemuel, it is not for kings to drink wine, or for rulers to take strong drink,

Pro 31:5 lest they drink and forget what has been decreed and pervert the rights of all the afflicted.

Pro 31:6 Give strong drink to the one who is perishing, and wine to those in bitter distress;

Pro 31:7 let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery no more.

Pro 31:8 Open your mouth for the mute, for the rights of all who are destitute.

Pro 31:9 Open your mouth, judge righteously, defend the rights of the poor and needy.

Pro 31:10 An excellent wife who can find? She is far more precious than jewels.

Pro 31:11 The heart of her husband trusts in her, and he will have no lack of gain.

Pro 31:12 She does him good, and not harm, all the days of her life.

Pro 31:13 She seeks wool and flax, and works with willing hands.

Pro 31:14 She is like the ships of the merchant; she brings her food from afar.

Pro 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

Pro 31:16 She considers a field and buys it; with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard.

Pro 31:17 She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.

Pro 31:18 She perceives that her merchandise is profitable. Her lamp does not go out at night.

Pro 31:19 She puts her hands to the distaff, and her hands hold the spindle.

Pro 31:20 She opens her hand to the poor and reaches out her hands to the needy.

Pro 31:21 She is not afraid of snow for her household, for all her household are clothed in scarlet.

Pro 31:22 She makes bed coverings for herself; her clothing is fine linen and purple.

Pro 31:23 Her husband is known in the gates when he sits among the elders of the land.

Pro 31:24 She makes linen garments and sells them; she delivers sashes to the merchant.

Pro 31:25 Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she laughs at the time to come.

Pro 31:26 She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.

Pro 31:27 She looks well to the ways of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness.

Pro 31:28 Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her:

Pro 31:29 "Many women have done excellently, but you surpass them all."

Pro 31:30 Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.

Pro 31:31 Give her of the fruit of her hands, and let her works praise her in the gates.

my right as a woman, clearly stated in the scripture...

do these verses mean i would not stood up for what is right and not speak my mind?

osol_letse

View Profile
Am I?
Posted : 20 Jan, 2013 08:21 PM

if feminism is being a female who knows her right and speaks her mind...then i count myself in.....

osol_letse

View Profile
Am I?
Posted : 19 Jan, 2013 06:59 AM

do all feminist rebel against their authority? if i gona speak for my rights and demand it... am i one?

Page : 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17