Author Thread
osol_letse

View Profile
Feminin Discernment
Posted : 31 Dec, 2017 05:12 AM

I honestly can not tell if man's profession of faith in his profile is true or false. only the ones i send questions and reply to my questions, i will have small inkling of what they hold..that is if i pursue on knowing them. Some are the ones i chat in the chatroom are good. and we have built friendships already..they are the ones i believe as true.

osol_letse

View Profile
just wonder what and why
Posted : 31 Dec, 2017 02:04 AM

well jayzee..I see your honest input.

that is something also that keeps on rolling my mind... for the man to freak out with my question about scholarship. but then if you try to rethink what I asked was just a simple question about scholarship to test him how to put it. I usually pose questions that would test how the person would react to it. ones reactions to the premise sometimes tell ones emotional conditions.

osol_letse

View Profile
just wonder what and why
Posted : 29 Dec, 2017 08:34 PM

I deal with different personality types of kids everyday tho..but if this kind of person is one of my kids in school..i will not keep him out without a personal heart to heart counselling session....it has to be done when I sense troubled heart.. but then this online encounter is something I not in control of. The Lord will just help him tho.

osol_letse

View Profile
just wonder what and why
Posted : 28 Dec, 2017 06:28 AM

I not rreally know how to put how I would describe such behavior. but ive learned something from this..online stuff is somewhat like a face to face encounter, that people may have different reactions to mere statement depending on the emotional state one has.

osol_letse

View Profile
just wonder what and why
Posted : 19 Dec, 2017 08:01 PM

What could be wrong in this convo why it turned out this way?

lady: hey..why must ur woman get to be a doctor?

guy: That's an interesting first question to ask. Well I am a man that is comfortable in the medical field for my woman. With that being said I'm very open minded. I hope that answers your question.

lady: alrighty..thanks much for replying

lady: do u offer scholarships for medical professions even she cud not be ur woman?

guy: Actually you'd be surprised if I told you. Anyways were obviously not a match so best of luck to you.

lady: oh... did my way of asking you about what you have written in your profile is a form of flirting to u? so sorry if I made that impression on you..

guy: Your not intelligent enough to know how to flirt with a highly educated man of my sort. Bye now I always get the last word with your type. Also you will be banned and noone is going to rescue you from your third world country.

osol_letse

View Profile
Christmas
Posted : 9 Nov, 2017 07:29 PM

Hey,

First, If you are going to thank God for, what could that be?

Second, what do you want to have for this Christmas?

osol_letse

View Profile
do you really know what you want?
Posted : 9 Nov, 2017 07:08 PM

hi confusedlonely, thank you so much for your input.

We all want what's best for us and so does God. But how then a man can determine if that his best is out there and the one who's in here is still not the best one? His preference on what he wants will tell him this is not for me. I would nto settle for less with this, i'll wait for the best one. That is if the man really knows what he wants.

as to descendants of Ishmael, they are part of the Abrahamic covenant too. I believe God still have His hand in both of Isaac and Ishmael descendants.

osol_letse

View Profile
What is the most important message you have?
Posted : 3 Nov, 2017 01:40 AM

oh silver, u got me to think with this stem.

this should be what Christians gona think always..after all, we might not have 24 hours to live more..our life here on earth is so uncertain, God can take us anytime He wants.

But my message for Chistians should go like this, I lived out mine, so live yours as to what God had called you to do, its the one He will account you for, may He'll say to all of us, Thou good and faithful servant, enter thou in the joy of thy king.

osol_letse

View Profile
Posted : 3 Nov, 2017 12:28 AM

I hear ya Jcmaster. Yep, Jesus has the list too, problem is, none can match up to his list, but He did a way to let His bride lived up to His expectation. Thus He is still at work to make His bride pure till she's ready to meet Him. I also believe that marriage is a picture of what Christ did for us Christians. So is the man who knows and experiences God's love must mimic Christ's love to His bride.

osol_letse

View Profile
Posted : 27 Oct, 2017 08:07 AM

I agree with you Melissa.

I posted this stem its because, men do not really say what they feel and what they want. id say, only a few would open their minds and hearts in this. and its quite extraordinary if most of them will really air their side on this. and so some had really done it. now I'm hearing it on their own perspective. :)

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10