Author Thread
osol_letse

View Profile
Your soulmate, God's way
Posted : 21 Mar, 2017 03:41 AM

hi..

its god who meets the needs of man..not the woman..if ever the man will choose from the choices among many women..its his choice if he gona marry.then he picked his choice...and that's it.

osol_letse

View Profile
pore over
Posted : 19 Nov, 2016 01:58 AM

uhmmm.wondering how one can say a man is good or bad..whats the basis of those..and how can bad guy be good as partners?

osol_letse

View Profile
Success on the site
Posted : 3 Oct, 2016 11:34 PM

hi rodfather,

im pleased to meet u here. eventhough ur topic is a question for guys. still i wana join in, not because i feel like a guy but because i got idea to to put across too. hope this wud be valid tho.

honestly, i attempted to send u a private messagei wana tell u privately about the women from philipppines. but then because of age restrictions i failed to send u one.

so i opt to have it here, after all this chat forum is what attracted me most when i first joined cdff way back in 2010.

first i would like to tell u..that i like ur stem, success on the site, because even i not met my man yet face to face but i got one great story to tell too. plus before i met him here..i got many friends out there on the other side of the world because of the chatroom. so its not jz for an opposite sex online relationship but also for friends online relationship which i consider a success one. right now, im so glad, i had met my man here. it took me more than 6 years to find him there were times i stick to the idea..im here jz for friends.But then jz early of this year i met a wonderful person which i consider a godsend for me..one who is tailored for me. i know some friends in the chatroom who were successful too but they jz not tell their stories here.. i not consider my time spent here a waste..i gained friends a lot. and god used my waiting time to prepare me to meet my man. if given a choice i want to keep quiet too..but jz because ur stem so inviting to my taste.

as to philippine women who are maybe scammers, i do understand that u r very cautious in relation to online dating sites. we cant deny the fact that there are really scammers here. but then, if i go down in ur statement, i find it a restrained way of saying. hey i not like these women from philippines or from african countries...the ladies who u least like. but then if u tried to reply one or two cud be the beginning of a wonderful relationship tho long distance, yet a productive one, even jz for friendship. ur time time spent here wud not be a waste then. as to scammers. i had replied to many then, as i keep on messaging them, u wud know later they are not for keeps and the time i used to reply to them is not a waste. my replies are my knowing stage and i jz thank god that the emotional attachments i spend for them is not so deep yet.

i hope that u will jz keep on praying and gain more friends here till u met ur special woman, i hope u wud really have one.

osol_letse

View Profile
i giv u advice
Posted : 3 Oct, 2016 01:53 AM

hahaha...

i know u dude..lol..ur so funny

osol_letse

View Profile
distance
Posted : 3 Oct, 2016 01:30 AM

hi 30andvirgin

im pleased to meet u here on my stem.

uhmmm..first..i like to commend u for ur username..i really like it.

second is that, u proved that we are totally unique individual with different preferences and ideals. and many like u wud agree with what u posted but they are so unique in their own way with different reasons also.

this post was a question for guys to see how they think about this. never minding how its really in real life. but now at this juncture , im experiencing the true test of faith exercised in a real LDR. its funny to know how my post posed a real challenge of faith for both of us. Here i got replies from guys more so, God let me experience it.

thanx to all of u.

osol_letse

View Profile
why r u so beautifuls
Posted : 3 Oct, 2016 12:48 AM

wow nice thoughts dude..

osol_letse

View Profile
Separated women from the Phillipines
Posted : 30 May, 2016 10:27 PM

hi brainy..u r indeed brainy.. thanx for the info and the reminders...

osol_letse

View Profile
distance
Posted : 30 May, 2016 10:24 PM

i would love and appreciate a guy who does exercise much faith on this..and hoping there might be one...its good to be thinking positive thoughts tho...

osol_letse

View Profile
Filipinas
Posted : 30 May, 2016 10:15 PM

my swampy..so sorry to say..ur ladies..might not have known u yet..jz wait and pray..maybe u will be blest soon..

osol_letse

View Profile
why I am Crying for Him?
Posted : 23 Mar, 2016 12:26 AM

who is he..im so curious..my dear karenpie..

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10