Author Thread
osol_letse

View Profile
Is He Serious About Me?
Posted : 2 Mar, 2015 12:52 AM

am sorry to say..i not trust a dating site and a person i met online..all i can say is..don't trust man's promises coz they;re usually doomed to fail..trust GOD.. He knows what's best for you.

osol_letse

View Profile
Are You Interested
Posted : 2 Mar, 2015 12:23 AM

hi RD:waving:

usually I am attracted to the man who speaks his mind.. one who can put exact words to what he thinks...and usually..i like talking to that man...at first, conversation line would go as far as opinions and would later go on to the personal level..if im starting to be interested with a man, i would find a way to know a lot about his personal data, which includes his dealings with his sis and mom..his faith and other personal info..i think thats with me..duno with some gals.. lol..:laugh:

osol_letse

View Profile
trust
Posted : 1 Mar, 2015 11:30 PM

i can't define it..all i know is that..it is the virtue i lack when it comes to online dating...i trust no one..

osol_letse

View Profile
Philippines, Oh Philippines! My Native Land!
Posted : 23 Feb, 2015 02:26 AM

anybody been to vigan..can u aire out please..what makes this place so popular? any thoughts..?

osol_letse

View Profile
Position Vs. Condition
Posted : 9 Feb, 2015 07:18 PM

First 3 chapters of Ephesians deals with our position in Christ as Christians and the next 3 chapters deals with our conditions as Christians, how we ought to walk as real Christians. Which one would really signify one is really saved?

osol_letse

View Profile
Posted : 9 Feb, 2015 06:49 PM

or any mission trips here..in philippines...

osol_letse

View Profile
Posted : 9 Feb, 2015 06:48 PM

anybody been to boracay..its a great summer escapade...had you or wana try to be there?

osol_letse

View Profile
Not wanting to be viewed or contacted by a Filipna
Posted : 9 Feb, 2015 06:41 PM

I respect each others preferences on how one wants his profile to be viewed... but it does puzzle me a lot....how annoying is it for many filipnas to view a man's profile.... how would it annoy a man if many filipinas will view his profile..there could be a deeper reason why he finds it so distasteful...

osol_letse

View Profile
Posted : 8 Feb, 2015 07:16 PM

anywhere from palawan...? can u tell us whats good in there? or maybe bagiuo.. its almost summer time now...

osol_letse

View Profile
Posted : 7 Feb, 2015 06:43 AM

:dancingp: from zumba to balut and everything that is uniquely ours...halika na kayo guys..saan na kayo?:yay:

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12