Author Thread
osol_letse

View Profile
Philippines, Oh Philippines! My Native Land!
Posted : 7 Feb, 2015 06:05 AM

KAMUSTA kayong lahat mga kababayan koh.. <3

osol_letse

View Profile
Philippines, Oh Philippines! My Native Land!
Posted : 6 Feb, 2015 10:39 PM

Filipinos/ Filipinas are quite a number here. This stem is for our city list- local chat... I invite you all all to come to the open and post all your replies here. Sige mag post na kayo...:applause::dancingp::bouncy:

osol_letse

View Profile
Not wanting to be viewed or contacted by a Filipna
Posted : 6 Feb, 2015 08:53 PM

good idea thornlessrose.. i go check and then maybe we can start one..

osol_letse

View Profile
Posted : 5 Feb, 2015 07:06 PM

thornless rose :) i like ur account name.. :)

thanx for citing the stat of filipinas here in cdff and even for

affirming a very valid statement about being contacted by Pinays.... I agree to it....a pinay in more than 200 contacts.. can be a gem.... whether a friend or a spouse maybe...coz i believe she's a complete package already...for him... :D Its good to be optimistic always... :glow:

osol_letse

View Profile
Why do you girls change your minds always?
Posted : 3 Feb, 2015 08:22 PM

hello angelo..

don't feel bad why she not reply u back..jz continue sending her messages.. and include in ur messages some questions that she can really reply u back..if she not reply u yet..then maybe u can ask her why she not like replying u..in a polite way tho...

its good to try sometimes..and ask so that u know may know why..

:)

osol_letse

View Profile
Posted : 2 Feb, 2015 12:59 AM

hoosier,

well said bro, i agree to ur reply. i know a few friends' spouses who are struggling financially right now..and most especially.. they not like ur IRS there... maybe..tax as it is..it speaks of something we forcefully give and deducted from our hardearned pockets... so hurting to see the unexplanable cuts from our shares and then twud be under the hands of irresponsible people in politics...uh huh... maybe i speak my mind too much.. so sorry.. but oh..... if its true here..maybe twud not be different with urs there...

osol_letse

View Profile
is it wrong if i contacted a man first?
Posted : 1 Feb, 2015 08:22 PM

full of grace...sis..

like ur account name here.. in cdff..

how i wish..ur name had truly sink in urself...

for i find flirting a different word with being friendly..

flirting is a common attribute we have as heterosexual beings... and we use this weapon to get attention from the opposite sex...well in the world of flirtations, its ok to have this but for a christian..and i wud say..its kind of a desperate move on our part to have such recourse.. i believe that we will rely on God for the provision of our life partner...i think.. its good that we wud be more friendly than flirtatious.....

osol_letse

View Profile
Posted : 29 Jan, 2015 06:17 PM

1mountain bro..

true.. a lot of pinays view ur country as such..

one main reason is that ... many men from ur country are here now in philippines who had married pinays.... most of them are treated well by their husbands and lavish them with material things and comforts....that is if they're here in philippines...a dollar is 45pesos equivalent... so ur dollar will make a long way here if u gona live here...but i know that its the other way around when they live their in ur country....i have several friends their in US who tell me..its not great to be in the western world....for so many reasons..and i understand all those.... i can't really speak what other filipinas think and feel but i can speak my own mind here now...and that is what i think and see as my observation of the happenings here...... and sorry to say..to be in the western world does not fascinate me most...

peace..

sharon

osol_letse

View Profile
is it wrong if i contacted a man first?
Posted : 29 Jan, 2015 06:01 PM

girl sis..

sorry to be lurking in and replying this post for guys... but i love sharing my opinion tho...its the way i hang myself out.....:D forum post is my most hang out place..heheehe..

sis we can't let people do what our expectations are from them. sorry to say this, but sometimes.. i got the feeling that they may have important stuff to do than replying to messages in their inbox... and maybe some may not be polite the way we expect them to be..and we can't change them the way they are....

hope this would help u... :)

osol_letse

View Profile
How would you like a guy to introduce himself?
Posted : 28 Jan, 2015 07:53 PM

hello sisygirl..

i tried to send a private message to u but i can't...

sorry i not like posting it here in public..

Page : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13