Author Thread
osol_letse

View Profile
advertizements on this site with women stripping?
Posted : 27 Jan, 2015 10:56 PM

yeah..lots of ads here..including women who want to be contacted for online sex...usually pop-up ads..i not like it...

osol_letse

View Profile
How would you like a guy to introduce himself?
Posted : 27 Jan, 2015 09:17 PM

to be honest..

i always have doubts with men here...

a lot of scammers in here.. all i want from a guy is to be a real honest with himself..nothing but honesty counts with me..

osol_letse

View Profile
is it wrong if i contacted a man first?
Posted : 27 Jan, 2015 08:21 PM

uhmmm...

bunches of people here and packs of personality too

with differences in the set of values they believe in...

for me..there's nothing wrong with contacting a guy first..we are free to do cause u not commit sin in doing such.. :D

if they not reply .. its fine... if they do..be a friend... :)

osol_letse

View Profile
What's wrong with me?
Posted : 17 Jan, 2015 07:11 AM

lol...

how many times i asked this question to myself..

but then God has the best plan always.... he just wants me to enjoy him fully.. :) there's nothing wrong with us..we just not settle for less but God's best... :glow:

osol_letse

View Profile
what it means to be born again?
Posted : 17 Jan, 2015 05:00 AM

sorry..i don't believe that KJV is wrongly translated.....KJV's interpretation shud not be based on our use of english now...its an old english..at the time of its translation..archaic so to speak...english..i can say is a progressive language and it does change from time to time..

osol_letse

View Profile
Not wanting to be viewed or contacted by a Filipna
Posted : 17 Jan, 2015 04:04 AM

simply put mountain..good points.... u made it clear whats blur to many of us... i also posted some of these points u cited in one of the forum posts before....i think the stem was.... West- Too good to be true....

osol_letse

View Profile
Posted : 15 Jan, 2015 08:17 PM

hi george..

i really appreciate ur reply..

but i don't believe that KJV is wrong with its translation of the statement " born again"... as to the original greek..genao for born and anothen for again...if the KJV use those....can we say its wrong? but its not the topic here..its not about the word per se..its about putting our shoes in nicodemus situation at that time when he was with Jesus..if that happens to me..what wud my reaction be?

osol_letse

View Profile
Not wanting to be viewed or contacted by a Filipna
Posted : 14 Jan, 2015 07:14 PM

hi somebuddiesdreams..

thanx for reply

i got ur point... and maybe all who read ur post got it....

yours and douglas' reminders are all appreciated..

osol_letse

View Profile
Posted : 14 Jan, 2015 07:01 PM

In John chapter 3..Jesus and Nicodemus had a heart to heart talk about being born again.. Even at that time Nicodemus was considered as one of the teachers of the law and still had questioned the Lord about it.... relating to our time..how would you respond to the statement of Christ about being born again?

osol_letse

View Profile
Christian women....material girl??????
Posted : 14 Jan, 2015 06:44 PM

me.... not a material girl.. :D

I want to date a real christian man... aka... the man who has the real relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.. If the man has Him.... he understands Christ's love that he can lavishly share with me.....In a date... there is always a thought if is he's for keeps or not.... in my case.. God's uses time to help me discern the real one....

Page : 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14