Join CDFFJoin the largest Christian dating service & send/receive unlimited messages for FREE
Author Thread
osol_letse

View Profile
Not wanting to be viewed or contacted by a Filipna
Posted : 14 Jan, 2015 07:14 PM

hi somebuddiesdreams..

thanx for reply

i got ur point... and maybe all who read ur post got it....

yours and douglas' reminders are all appreciated..

osol_letse

View Profile
what it means to be born again?
Posted : 14 Jan, 2015 07:01 PM

In John chapter 3..Jesus and Nicodemus had a heart to heart talk about being born again.. Even at that time Nicodemus was considered as one of the teachers of the law and still had questioned the Lord about it.... relating to our time..how would you respond to the statement of Christ about being born again?

osol_letse

View Profile
Christian women....material girl??????
Posted : 14 Jan, 2015 06:44 PM

me.... not a material girl.. :D

I want to date a real christian man... aka... the man who has the real relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.. If the man has Him.... he understands Christ's love that he can lavishly share with me.....In a date... there is always a thought if is he's for keeps or not.... in my case.. God's uses time to help me discern the real one....

osol_letse

View Profile
Posted : 12 Jan, 2015 08:09 PM

hi douglas..

i really appreciate ur reply..

i still want to open my mind on what u had jz posted. as i am posting this stem, i put to mind all the possible crushing blows anyone wud have in this stem.. and i still want to learn from them..though hurting they maybe but still its worth to learn the hard way.... as to what jesus thinks..we can't let all people think the way jesus does.. its still good to be blunt what u feel and think and have somebody understand u..than that to have it secrectly.. and continuously harbor that kind of feeling in ur heart..

osol_letse

View Profile
Posted : 10 Jan, 2015 06:14 AM

hi 123....

I'm sorry that happened to you..

as i take a look at your profile, ive observed that you are very good looking ... reading ur profile, i now know why filipinas showed their interest on u...but its good that u r very specific with what u want. thanx for ur reply

osol_letse

View Profile
Posted : 6 Jan, 2015 08:28 PM

sorry.. i wrongly spelled the word peeve... its peeve.. lol typo me..

osol_letse

View Profile
Posted : 6 Jan, 2015 08:18 PM

I got your points gentlemen. :) Thank you for opening your thoughts here. I don not really know the stat of Filipinas here in cdff.... we are quite a number here and we are all here for a lot of reasons. But I still not understand sometimes why some men here got peevef when they are viewed or contacted by a Filipina.

osol_letse

View Profile
Keep in mind, newcomers...
Posted : 2 Jan, 2015 08:38 PM

thanx for the reminders :)

osol_letse

View Profile
Posted : 2 Jan, 2015 08:22 PM

As I run through some posts here, I've read about women my race being discriminated because a number of guys here not wanting to be viewed or contacted by a Filipina, it catches my attention that maybe a lot of men here may have some notable experiences about it. I'm posting this stem for you to cut through some repulsive encounters you got with a Filipina. With your replies, I know, would open some feelings of vulnerability in me and my people but that would really help me understand why some guys here behave as such. Thank you in advance for your replies.

osol_letse

View Profile
Are these red flags?
Posted : 1 Jan, 2015 05:12 AM

no doubt they are..I wouldn't have second thought to think they not..

Page : 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14