Author Thread
joethe1

View Profile
Should I just let this flow naturally
Posted : 17 Sep, 2021 08:56 PM

Do what comes naturally.

Stare back at him, then approach and converse. Mention that you're looking for some fun outdoor activities to do on the weekend 'cause your friends haven't gotten in touch with you (because you never asked them to hang with you on the weekend anyways) and that you're wondering if he had any suggestions ;)

Then...just go with the flow and make sure things are arranged in such a way that he knows its a "getting to know you" kind of thing, not a "let's shake and bake" kind of thing

joethe1

View Profile
Never responding to a message?
Posted : 17 Sep, 2021 08:48 PM

Hi Admin!

Lots of guys get many women visiting their pages that never respond or initiate contact either. I happen to be one of them

Having said that, even when I do initiate contact, especially with American ladies, they usually never respond, they read my message but ignore, or leave me on unread for months on end.

So, you're not alone.

I think people tend to get scared of responding because they think it would be rude to say something like"Sorry, but I'm not into you", especially if they've never met in person so they ghost or ignore the person sending the message.

This is why I've personally started to lean in the direction of dating irl--it's a real person, they usually live not far from you, they can't just disappear whenever they like, AND they have a shot at seeing the REAL you, not the VIRTUAL you!

joethe1

View Profile
Is true love driven by physical appearance or a connection?
Posted : 17 Sep, 2021 08:33 PM

Hi Danny

No, having a disability does NOT limit someone's ability to love and be loved BUT it can be more difficult to find someone who will reciprocate your feelings.

joethe1

View Profile
My experience as a paid member
Posted : 3 Apr, 2021 09:23 AM

The best thing to do?

Send a wink or something like that. Then they can decide if they're interested enough to contact you or not.

If not, then they are either uninterested or not really engaged with the app for whatever reason.

Maybe cookies would help

joethe1

View Profile
Is it the attitude of a real man?
Posted : 3 Apr, 2021 09:17 AM

Long distance relationships almost never work and here's why:

1. No serious commitment needed

Need I say more?

The fact that you can speak English (at least a little because you made this post) tells me that you preferred to tell him Spanish to see how he would respond.

Very clever. 4 points for you.

While that wasn't the complete truth (about you not speaking English) it wasn't a complete falsehood either. Your mother tongue is Spanish and English is your 2nd (or 3rd, 4th) language including whatever other dialects/languages you speak as well.

Misleading, but not entirely. -1.5 points

Overall a score of 2.5 which isn't bad at all.

Unfortunately, I am in the States and you are in another country so it is most unfortunate that we can't date however that doesn't mean that we can't be friends

This brings me to the final point, which is, unless a man is willing to travel to actually see you in person, then he's got no business starting a long term distance relationship with you in the first place, because, obviously, such relationships do have an end goal in sight.

Anywho, everybody, have a great time!

joethe1

View Profile
How do you differentiate one woman from another?
Posted : 3 Apr, 2021 08:54 AM

Easy: Makeup and how they use personal charm

Hard: By going on dates with different ladies

Experience is the best teacher

joethe1

View Profile
Scenario: your wife was just grilled by your atheist eldery parents, for being Christian. Your reaction?
Posted : 3 Apr, 2021 08:50 AM

Depends on what was said.

Minor family feuds as these do spring up from time to time so in most cases, it's best to just let the elderly vent.

On the other hand, if it is not one of those regular spats and the conversation seems to be getting out of hand, it would behoove you to attempt to steer the convo in a different direction or politely leave with your wife.

There is no excuse for verbal abuse. None.

joethe1

View Profile
No LABEL While Online Dating?
Posted : 3 Apr, 2021 08:37 AM

So let's get this straight

She has an emotional connection to you but doesn't want to be "exclusively yours" because of how men treated her in the past. You aren't Schwarzenegger's clone, so how can you be one of the guys from her past?

So, here's the scoop

Tired of guys taking advantage of you online? Afraid that I, your online date, am taking advantage of you? Well, worry no more! Let's meet up for coffee at Starbucks, have some dinner at Denny's, or maybe we'll order a pizza and have a Netflix and chill at your place (or mine, doesn't matter) and I will show you how a real man treats a lady. With the assurance that you have a very real talking, breathing man who treats you like sweet potato pie, you can rest assured that I, your online date, am not just another "buddy" on your "buddy list" but am ready and willing to take "us" seriously.

Question is...WILL SHE?

If you come at things from that perspective, I can promise you that sooner (more often than later) you will find out who is for real and who are the frauds.

joethe1

View Profile
Is true love driven by physical appearance or a connection?
Posted : 3 Apr, 2021 08:21 AM

You need five things:

Physical attraction (where both y'all feel mutually attracted to each other)

Compatibility (too many differences in interests or tastes DO affect a relationship)

Trust (yeah, I went there)

Compromise (it's a good idea to strike a compromise on what you want to do--sometimes)

Godly love (you need to have feelings for God and His word)

Off the top, that's what's you really need to make your relationship work.

If you'd like to learn more, purchase or borrow the book "Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus" to get a snapshot of what a healthy relationship can look like and what you can contribute to make your relationship better.

joethe1

View Profile
Introducing...me! LOL
Posted : 3 Apr, 2021 08:10 AM

Hi guys, my names is Joe.

Created an account not long ago so currently just surfing around looking at different things and people.

How's everyone doing today?