Author Thread
madmath1

View Profile
I don't believe God has someone out there for me
Posted : 11 Oct, 2021 08:02 PM

Uh because God, like women, just don't care and get their laughs at us Beta's expense. Why I don't and will never trust God the Father ever. Like the so called two He sent me to were soooooooo wonderful.

madmath1

View Profile
I don't believe God has someone out there for me
Posted : 11 Oct, 2021 08:00 PM

Oh enough of that cop out. So God gave a need and refuse to have it filled for his laughs then? Some God and some advice. Rather cruel God . . . and children of his.

madmath1

View Profile
World keeps and I keep wanting to go home
Posted : 11 Oct, 2021 07:57 PM

Horrible lie. Most of us God has no plan. Just another face in the crowd that He couldn't care less about. Just a cop out for refusal of keeping promises yet still be the good guy.

madmath1

View Profile
World keeps and I keep wanting to go home
Posted : 11 Oct, 2021 07:56 PM

That someone for everyone is a terrible myth to keep betas hook and manipulated. God isn't a match maker. Heck from what I can tell most marriages are a sin to begin with other than a few select favorites of His.

madmath1

View Profile
Why is it so hard for christian women to give a christian man a chance?
Posted : 11 Oct, 2021 07:54 PM

Then why are you on this site?

madmath1

View Profile
Posted : 11 Oct, 2021 07:53 PM

Then why are you on this site?

madmath1

View Profile
Posted : 11 Oct, 2021 07:50 PM

So looks and money. No different than worldly women but at least they're honest about it. Love how the two I was married to cheated and abuse me and yet I'm undesired because I couldn't keep them married to me though I did file on the 2nd because I got tired of the beatings but I guess I deserved it, right? Got it. What Christian values.