Author Thread
algomaboy

View Profile
The earth is really flat
Posted : 2 Apr, 2017 01:46 AM

explain how people fly around the world.

algomaboy

View Profile
Do Mail Order Brides Really Exist?
Posted : 13 Dec, 2016 02:10 PM

I married such a woman years ago.

algomaboy

View Profile
HOW DO I AVOID PREDATORS? Need your advice.
Posted : 26 Nov, 2016 11:45 PM

I have been on this site since 2009. I have a woman who is just a friend that I met on this site. She is on my facebook page- I never mention sex to her- I am just a friend. I have a habit of just being friends even thou I may want more. I do not like to be pushy. It is who I am.

algomaboy

View Profile
In answer to Sheiah's post on racism/being equal.
Posted : 26 Nov, 2016 11:32 PM

This false doctrine which is enunciated in the Declaration of Independence is fundamental to the eventual destruction of this country, because it has fostered an independent spirit which opposes the spirit of unity in the body of Christ. This false spirit of independence says you can do it by yourself, and be successful by being a lone ranger. We are to be dependent upon each other, as one body. We do have need of the other members of the body.

Friend you are very wrong in this response. The purpose of the Declaration of Independence was based on the idea to remove an worldly tyrant and restore free choice to worship God and not have the state tell us how to worship God. This is one of the reasons behind the Declaration of Independence. Like the word of God our laws have been misinterpreted.

algomaboy

View Profile
In answer to Sheiah's post on racism/being equal.
Posted : 24 Nov, 2016 03:52 AM

In response to this I have met some very attractive Hispanic and Asian women that if things were different I would have dated. They were of a different religion.

algomaboy

View Profile
ANTI-TRUMPers and the VATICAN
Posted : 24 Nov, 2016 03:43 AM

Clinton wanted to take my freedom of religion from me as she was destroying our constitution. She was extremely hostile to the Christian faith. I saw Trump ask people tp pray for him. He seems sincere and he said he wants to protect our freedom of religion.

I voted for Trump because he said he will appoint conservative judges also. We need to get rid of abortion and restore marriage to a man and a woman. I follow Jesus not any man.

algomaboy

View Profile
Happy Thanksgiving
Posted : 24 Nov, 2016 03:32 AM

I want all of you to have a good day.Dennis

algomaboy

View Profile
changed profile
Posted : 4 Nov, 2016 06:14 PM

Please come visit my updated profile. Have a good day ladies.

algomaboy

View Profile
hello from Defiance, Ohio
Posted : 3 Nov, 2016 03:48 PM

Greetings everybody.

algomaboy

View Profile
Moscow clubs capitalize on lonely women starved for affection.
Posted : 28 Oct, 2016 07:18 PM

My x wife came from the Ukraine. It is true that it is a society that is void of commitment as the men refuse to stay in their marriages. The alcohol problem is very bad.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10