Author Thread
Teddyhug^

View Profile
Those who profess Christianity will be Judged by Jesus Christ
Posted : 28 Aug, 2022 05:36 PM

littledavid says - 'Am I living for Satan, no‼️'

Now be honest, if your breaking ANY of the Ten commandments, like the7th day Sabbath for just one example, then are you living for satan???

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Those who profess Christianity will be Judged by Jesus Christ
Posted : 28 Aug, 2022 05:31 PM

Pipiripi says - 'I know, because my Bible doesn't have: "trinity, three gods in one, triune god, god holy spirit, secret rapture, seven years of tribulation".'

AMEN !!! PREACH ON MY BIBLICAL TEACHING FRIEND about what you posted above!!! They CANNOT REFUTE any of those topics with the Bible and it alone! AMEN! I have OWNED them every time and proved them wrong and littledavid is AFFRAID to say if he believes in the CULT teaching 'secret rapture, seven years of tribulation' CULT thingy??? Why is he soooo afraid to stick his neck out only to have mooncakes lope it off!!! LOL!

Speaking of littledavids FEAR of mooncakes, notice the one doctrine she gets RIGHT here about - QUOTE - 'I don't believe once saved always saved! Any man can Walk away from God. It's a choice!' but littledavid says NOTHING to her, saying anything about it being a false doctrine to her but squirms and shudders instead in FEAR to call her out on it and feel her VERBAL WRATH!

LMBO!!!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Is Sinlessness possible
Posted : 28 Aug, 2022 05:07 PM

But all is not lost Alligator because littledavid FOR THE FIRST TIME in CLOSE TO A YEAR, actually called me by my forum name QUOTE above - 'TeddyHug'!!! So perhaps you are getting thru to his conscience, NOW and I can stop giving him some of his own medicine NOW! We will see if he starts up again with his continually sinning perfectionism???

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Is Sinlessness possible
Posted : 28 Aug, 2022 04:59 PM

Littledavid calls this a 'irrational rage' when I just proved Alligators false doctrine that the x- thief DID NOT go to heaven the same day the Messiah DIED because the Messiah did not go to heaven until the third day! So Allligator just called the Messiah a LIAR promising the thief that very day He would be with Him in heaven according to Alligators false doctrine! She makes a WHOLE doctrine over ONE COMMA placement that were not even inspired but ADDED to the Bible translation!!! LMBO!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Pipi you post false doctrine! How can you be a part of a remnant church
Posted : 28 Aug, 2022 04:42 PM

You call copy and paste above the Bible and that's how you explain things!!!??? Guess what you believe men outside CANON and I have showed you time and time again the ERROR!!!

Let me give you an example of false teaching, YOU NEVER POST ABOUT ME like here, NOW, but I will expose you NOW but you run and hide or just distract! Will you answer now???

You claim the Father has no some kind of 'bodily' form about Him! So tell us is He a Spirit then? ANSWER THE QUESTION!

Exodus 33:19-23

19. And he said, I will make all >>>my goodness pass before thee<<<, and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.

20. And he said, Thou >>>canst not see my face<<< (Father has a face obviously!): for there shall no man >>>see me<< (with human eyes!), and live.

21. And the Lord said, Behold, there is a >>>place by me<<< ( I have substance about me, a form!), and thou shalt stand upon a rock:

22. And it shall come to pass, while >>>my glory passeth by<<< (cannot be seen by Moses with his eyes!), that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with >>>my hand<<< (Father has BODY PARTS to Him!) while I pass by:

23. And I will take away >>>mine hand<<<, and thou shalt >>>see my back parts<<< (MORE body parts seen!): but >>>my face<<< (bodies have faces!) shall not be seen.

So readers, how is it littledavid is SOOOOOO UTTERLY STUUUUUUPID about The Father having some kind of 'Body' Moses seen about the Father's 'back parts'??? Could Moses of seen an invisible Spirit if the Father is ONLY a Spirit???

So TINYINSTUDYDAVID, are you claiming the Father is nothing but a Spirit??? If so, then is there TWO HOLY SPIRITS and plural 'gods' as you claim then??? YOU JUST KEEP DIGGING YOUR SELF A DEEPER HOLE don't you by your LACK OF DISCERNMENT to Scripture, right?

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Posted : 28 Aug, 2022 04:28 PM

Well post it here LIAR! Crickets chirping!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Slander should be Teddyhugs middle name
Posted : 28 Aug, 2022 04:27 PM

Well tinydavid I have been clear I call names on here for a purpose, to give you and mooncakes your own medicine, ITS mooncakes that is crying about others calling names while she calls then names like PRIDEFUL! So what was your point to readers, other than you proving your incompetent to reading other threads where I clearly said so in what I do and post??? GEESH! YOUR STUUUUUUUPID!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Posted : 28 Aug, 2022 04:18 PM

Still no proof not even a 'snippet' of proof from another thread????

Another worthless post by tinyinZEROproofdavid! Crickets are chirping!!!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Is Sinlessness possible
Posted : 28 Aug, 2022 03:58 PM

You are a very sick ugly woman inside arent you, thinking you can read people and their thoughts and then attempt to limit me by how long my posts are to be! Who do you think you are the forum mother after so long from this forum, self appointed now? And even with that you claim to speak for others! WOW! You are a wicked judgmental women that will live alone because of your bitterness and self righteousness, cannot admit you was wrong (the Messiah NEVER WENT TO HEAVEN >>>THAT DAY<<< UNTIL THE THIRD DAY goofy, so the thief did not go either and will be raised like everybody else come resurrection day from hell the grave! Got it? Did King David go to heaven yet - Acts 2:27,29, so why do you claim the thief is so special???) about the words 'paradise' and 'heaven' interchanging either!? Just look at your biased judgments here not only the Bible but people here, your adopted son littledavid is constantly belittling others and you say NOTHING and everybody can read your BIASED posts, do you not have a mirror in your house! Hey psycho woman I had a wonderful childhood, so shut your YAP, you are just biased when I give others their own medicine on this forum and you are BLIND not seeing what they post in clear English and then you DREAM things in my posts and life! I have never physically hurt any woman or child you STINKING LIAR! I don't want your prayers from your satan you pray too and serve, you are a TRANGRESSOR if you claim SUNday is a new rest day!!!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Slander should be Teddyhugs middle name
Posted : 28 Aug, 2022 03:25 PM

OOOPS, mooncake sis busted AGAIN, she just called Pipiripi a name of Prideful ignorance' '!!!

What a hypocrite!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10