Author Thread
Statie

View Profile
Women who earn more than you do
Posted : 29 Jan, 2012 05:08 PM

I would happily help her spend her hard earned cash. :ROFL: That is if there is anything left after she spends all of it on shoes and handbags. :nahnah:

Statie

View Profile
Do you respect women that message you first??
Posted : 21 Jan, 2012 02:14 AM

If a guy isn't respectful of a female that merely messages him first--I would offer up he probably wouldn't respect her even if he was the first to make contact. As I see it--if a male treats a woman disrespectfully based on the scenario you laid out--chances are the guy has bigger issues than just a lack of respect for a female showing interest first and any woman feeling as if she has been disrespected should consider herself lucky he "outted" himself so readily. It would be a sheer waste of your time to have chatted to a guy for awhile only to find out later he's a whack job with some antiquated ideas about how and when a female expresses initial interest. This isn't really worth pondering over--instead be thankful the insecure control freak types will eventually meet a woman that will bends to his ideas-- count your blessings and be thankful it isn't you. :applause:

Statie

View Profile
Virgin
Posted : 16 Jan, 2012 11:37 AM

What I find more of a turn-off from people discussing who is or who isn't virginal....would be the self serving comments by YOU Devoted--anyone reading your posts can quite clearly see your attempts at manipulating the reader by misplaced self serving pious remarks made to denounce the other responders as angry or some how less worthy as Christians. Telling Godsgirl to show HIM more respect...did not bode well with me or I daresay anyone else reading your "holier-than-thou" rhetoric. If anyone's comments were embarrassing to them self, it was yours. It's very telling when one chastises others for a differing opinion labeling them as angry or misguided in their judgment then turning around and blessing them, lol.

As Newt Gingrich recently said to Mitt Romney--"Drop the pious Baloney!"

Statie

View Profile
20 KIDS?????
Posted : 4 Jan, 2012 04:53 PM

I would love a large family--but the number of children I have would definitely depend on my ability to feed, clothe and provide shelter for them. A 20-kid family might require income from a reality TV show--oh hey, that's already being done isn't it? :ROFL:

Statie

View Profile
Why do girls buy so many shoes?
Posted : 4 Jan, 2012 04:44 PM

...to single-handedly keep our economy afloat...:ROFL:

Statie

View Profile
Why don't attractive women on here reply to me?
Posted : 2 Jan, 2012 12:00 PM

Why don't attractive women on here reply to me?

Posted : 30 Dec, 2011 09:47 PM

Women all seem like hypocrites.

I'm curious as to why you chose the word "hypocrite"...considering your profile states ". I am looking for a fun outgoing woman with confidence that likes to stay in shape. A heart of GOD is also a must and I need to be with someone that isn't all about fun all the time but also helping others."

You make no mention of the requirement the the woman you are seeking be attractive, lol. Not trying to split hairs here but--a hypocrite is a person who acts in contradiction to his stated beliefs or feelings. Given the FACT you state you are seeking a "fun, outgoing woman with confidence who stays in shape" one might surmise your desire an attractive woman reply to you is in contradiction to what you have stated on your profile. It would appear that any hypocrisy going on here--is solely your own--lol :nahnah:

Statie

View Profile
Just a general moan
Posted : 27 Dec, 2011 05:20 PM

Pffft.....:nahnah: to there being just TWO kinds of christian women!...In my opinion--there are MANY types of women--christian and otherwise. What the OP is referencing here are the women who believe that they are asserting themselves by requiring a certain standard of man seek their interest. While that is well and fine to have expectations of what a healthy love based relationship should be and they type of male you as women want to share your life with, this rigid standard that women set for the most part isn't very realistic as to who most men are. Ladies--like yourselves we are merely a work in progress. Having said that, life's experiences make all of us who we are. It would be a fair assumption based on life's trials and tribulations that no man nor any woman is going to reach old age unscathed we will learn and grow not from our winnings--but from our losses, our failures.

While there is no such thing as the PERFECT MALE, there is certainly a male that is perfect for you. Chances are if you are honest with yourself--he won't by any means be a finished product--but certainly a sound foundation on which you can learn from each other to be the best person that you can be, male and female alike. Having such pious, rigid requirements in a male may leave many of you living a life of singledom. Let she who is without sin cast the first stone--lol

Statie

View Profile
What's the most respected way
Posted : 12 Dec, 2011 05:33 PM

ScottMorgan--much has been posted on this topic of non-responders. While YOU make take rejection well and remember to be polite in spite of it there are many men and even a number of women that do NOT take rejection well and have been known to retaliate with additional correspondence intent on trying to degrade the person they feel has rejected them. All it takes is one hateful-nasty response to make a person think twice about responding at all much less with a "thanks but no thanks". Many women on here have been subjected to this kind of treatment--for no other reason than they were honest and felt as you do that it would be rude not to reply. Don't take it so personally that you aren't even getting polite rejections. For many woman it's more about protecting their own peace of mind than opening themselves up to attack by a weenie that cannot take rejection--lol. :ROFL:

Statie

View Profile
IF ONE STATES ON THEIR PROFILE THAT THEY ARE NOT WILLING TO RELOCATE, THEY ARE NOT WALKING BY FAITH!
Posted : 11 Dec, 2011 05:23 PM

I don't think a truly wise man would take such a narrow minded point of view about something he obviously knows not of--:ROFL:

If someone states on their profile they are not willing to relocate THAT strikes me as someone being honest & upfront about what it is they are not negotiable on--and there could be a myriad of reasons why someone can't or won't relocate. Heartdogs has already given you one example--which pretty much blows your ridiculous theory out of the water--here's another.

There are many divorced people who have children and share in the parenting and raising of those children even after the demise of their marriage. Moving away from the custodial parent to pursue another love interest would disallow the frequency of visitation and hands on parenting for the non-custodial EX and to some degree compromise the relationship between parent and child.

Making such a negatively judgmental blanket statement as to the faith walk of others does not strike me as the type of comment a WISE MAN would make. A WISE MAN would know NOT to judge the intent of another persons faith walk lest he has walked in that person's shoes and knows where that person is going and where that person has been--lol.

:ROFL:Me thinks after reading this you're probably still NoneTheWiser...:ROFL:

Statie

View Profile
What's the most respected way
Posted : 11 Dec, 2011 06:06 AM

STUpidBOOSter-- A thinking woman will not judge all men by the actions of one --or many. When she is ready and able to, an emotionally healthy female will let go of the angst a former relationship has caused her and chalk that up to experience and move forward. Anything other than that indicates she either doesn't have or hasn't figured out how to utilize the skill set necessary for emotional self-care. :Mug: Cheers!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5