View Profile
No LABEL While Online Dating?
Posted : 10 Feb, 2021 07:57 AM

no, not in my eyes.

irc1

View Profile
What's wrong with older men?
Posted : 29 Jan, 2021 07:00 AM

Well i dont know, how it is in your country, but in Denmark many boys, ( yes i call them boys as they behave like one ) still are very immature even when close to their 30's

så why should a woman waste her times with such a boy??

Off course there also older women +25 there are still running around and behave like teenagers 15-16-17 of age. And this will typically punish lafer in life, because they waste a lot of years during that.

irc1

View Profile
Single? Don´t make these mistakes
Posted : 28 Dec, 2020 07:38 AM

please next time use commaes. And

paragraph.

irc1

View Profile
Is it the attitude of a real man?
Posted : 28 Dec, 2020 07:34 AM

exactly. Even that i believe that most indian speak english, as it is an official language beside hindi.

But i think he was trying to be polite, as he ask her if she could english.

irc1

View Profile
Why do "Christian" women think its ok to be discourteous?
Posted : 23 Dec, 2020 09:54 AM

I guees this woman dont have good manours. Then we can think, id this the way god and Jesus wants us to threat other people. I dont think so.

I would have expect such a rudeness in a common dating site, but not this. For me, i think this woman and other like her should leave this group.

irc1

View Profile
Is it the attitude of a real man?
Posted : 23 Dec, 2020 09:48 AM

Well i am from Denmark, our language are danish. But we learn to speak english in school, as it is an international language. Dont you learn english in Brasil in school?? Or do you think you can manage all by portugese, a language who only spoken in 2 countries.?

irc1

View Profile
Why do "Christian" women think its ok to be discourteous?
Posted : 3 Dec, 2020 05:23 AM

well those people should be kicked out of this site. This is not a Christian way of behaviour.

irc1

View Profile
Not really a couple
Posted : 3 Dec, 2020 05:21 AM

well i have seen this before, and also see some women ask for long distance relationship LDRS. But you are right i could never call it for a relationship, before you have met face to face

irc1

View Profile
Hi im courtney
Posted : 9 Oct, 2020 05:08 AM

Welcome to CDFF. I hope you in here will find what you are searching for. Goos luck.

irc1

View Profile
At what age will a girl turn into a woman??
Posted : 7 Oct, 2020 07:37 AM

Well a princess can be a girl or a woman. We have both here in Denmark. To example her royal highness crownprincess Mary, and her daugher princess Isabella.

Only royalties can call their children prince or princess.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5