Author Thread
lovehope3

View Profile
Cdff Wicked Advertisements
Posted : 4 Jun, 2013 07:06 AM

Nice try with that foolishness. But Absolutely not! I'm not gay nor Mormon and have interest in neither. Everytime I log on your site is filled with women right at the top showing their breast. I don't visit gay sites. Though the site with the men kissing was not strictly for gays but that was obviously apart of the site. There's no way you can blame this on yahoo or Google. �re you saying a website has no control of it's advertisements? If I'm on any other Christian site I get none of the advertisements mentioned. Why this one. Which one of you work for this site?

lovehope3

View Profile
Cdff wicked advertisements
Posted : 3 Jun, 2013 01:39 PM

While sending a message to a woman minutes ago I was shocked to see an advertisement for a dating website with two men in the bed kissing.

How far is too far for a so called Christian website? Once before I seen advertisements for the fake Mormon religion on here. Presently there are advertisements with women showing much of their br...ts. Has money overruled Morality?

I'm glad for a site like this. Knowing that not everyone on here truly loves JESUS CHRIST but the website itself should be a better example.

I did some investigating and I'm glad to see that you don't have a men seeking men section. However, please be more faithful in what advertisements you allow. Thanks!

JESUS CHRIST LOVES you.

lovehope3

View Profile
Cdff Wicked Advertisements
Posted : 3 Jun, 2013 01:36 PM

While sending a message to a woman minutes ago I was shocked to see an advertisement for a dating website with two men in the bed kissing.

How far is too far for a so called Christian website? Once before I seen advertisements for the fake Mormon religion on here. Presently there are advertisements with women showing much of their br...ts. Has money overruled Morality?

I'm glad for a site like this. Knowing that not everyone on here truly loves JESUS CHRIST but the website itself should be a better example.

I did some investigating and I'm glad to see that you don't have a men seeking men section. However, please be more faithful in what advertisements you allow. Thanks!

JESUS CHRIST LOVES you.

lovehope3

View Profile
why when girls are interested you run and when they are not you rush
Posted : 3 Jun, 2013 01:00 PM

Because nothing can happen without GOD Allowing it to

Wait on THE LORD! PS 27 Much love in CHRIST JESUS. JESUS CHRIST LOVES you.

Be Encouraged! I believe it works like that for us all. Also maybe they are not totally what you've asked GOD for. BLESS JESUS CHRIST! :)

lovehope3

View Profile
Should we kiss ????
Posted : 17 Feb, 2013 03:23 PM

No! Don't kiss! As a leader, this is more of a male question. So by GOD'S Grace, I'll answer. That woman you date may end up marrying someone else. In receiving a wife, she will hopefully come with as little previous experience as possible. In Bible times, the idea was for virgins to marry (especially as women, seeing men have always been allowed more than one wife).

In the world today, the Gospel being brought to cultures without GOD'S Standards, marrying virgins is next to impossible for most. However, purity is still important to Christian men. The woman whom I marry, GOD WILLING, may be somewhere out there. If she ends up on a date with you (for example) or some other man, before I find her (though I hope to marry a virgin), then please Do Not Kiss my future wife. Leave her alone. Lol! Hands off! They say that the DNA of Every person we kiss remains in our mouths. Keep it Clean! All the way clean.

The Scripture actually says that if you are starting to behave inappropriately towards your "virgin", then marry her. 1st Cor 7:36. But don't defile what may be for another man. PRAISE THE GOOD LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST. :) AMEN.

lovehope3

View Profile
Should we kiss ????
Posted : 17 Feb, 2013 01:49 PM

No! Don't kiss! As a leader, this is more of a male question. So by GOD'S Grace, I'll answer. That woman you date may end up marrying someone else. In receiving a wife, she will hopefully come with as little previous experience as possible. In Bible times, the idea was for virgins to marry (especially as women, seeing men have always been allowed more than one wife).

In the world today, the Gospel being brought to cultures without GOD'S Standards, marrying virgins is next to impossible for most. However, purity is still important to Christian men. The woman whom I marry, GOD WILLING, may be somewhere out there. If she ends up on a date with you (for example) or some other man, before I find her (though I hope to marry a virgin), then please Do Not Kiss my future wife. Leave her alone. Lol! Hands off! They say that the DNA of Every person we kiss remains in our mouths. Keep it Clean! All the way clean.

The Scripture actually says that if you are starting to behave inappropriately towards your "virgin", then marry her. 1st Cor 7:36. But don't defile what may be for another man. PRAISE THE GOOD LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST. :) AMEN.

lovehope3

View Profile
You're not Really single
Posted : 12 Feb, 2013 10:09 AM

Typo: through :waving:

lovehope3

View Profile
You're not Really single
Posted : 12 Feb, 2013 09:56 AM

I meet women who don't believe I'm really single. Thanks for the compliment. :) But by GOD'S grace, I'm both celibate and single, Really.

I truly have been trough a lot in life, GOD'S WORD and experience teaches me to be very careful. Just as I don't have the interest of every woman, not every woman has my interest (even if she's very beautiful).

Beauty is Good, but not without a loving & pure heart in CHRIST.

I'm certain that GOD has me single at this season for Good Reason. Compatibility is Key. We must see eye to eye on things that really count.

So ladies, if you're truly single, why do you think you're single at this moment in your life? Do people have a hard time believing that you're really single?

lovehope3

View Profile
Would you give me a chance with your heart
Posted : 9 Feb, 2013 02:30 PM

Yes, I do live and walk alone. Never was the type to hang out with alot of people. That's not a bad thing, neither is it a negative reflection. Some of us are just not the crowd types...Lol

Now true freinds are not easy to find, but what a Friend we have in JESUS. :) That's where getting to know a person comes in. :applause:

lovehope3

View Profile
Would you give me a chance with your heart
Posted : 9 Feb, 2013 08:54 AM

Awww! Thanks, dear sister :)

Page : 1 2 3 4 5