Author Thread
Sarahthegreat

View Profile
stalking ??
Posted : 15 May, 2012 11:33 PM

ok sense no one else has answered, I guess I'll say something.

When people say stalking in the virtual sense, it's like the person frequently looks at that person's profile or they look at it more than normal. They don't necessarily have to be posting or sending unwanted messages in order to get themselves blocked. They merely observe that person's profile and constantly keep up with everything on it. It can be creepy every time you update or post something on any of your profiles and that person always knows seconds after it's been posted. They also tend to remember every thing you've ever put online too. It becomes stalking when they get to know you through only all your profiles without ever having any actual conversation with you.

Sarahthegreat

View Profile
what your intention in dating?
Posted : 17 Apr, 2012 10:38 PM

It sounds like you're both ultimately saying the same thing. Part of dating is seeing if you are compatible with the person. Then, after you figure that out and you see that this is the person that you want to commit to, then as an adult the next step would be marriage. She's not saying that on the first date, you should discuss wedding plans. Then again as a christian you don't want to wait to long dating someone, then other temptations come up as you get closer to the person. If you know what I'm saying...

Sarahthegreat

View Profile
Am I The Only One Who Hates Romantic Movies?
Posted : 17 Apr, 2012 10:21 PM

No you are not. I do not like romance movies because they make me mad. These movies are always saying that people fall in love soooo easily. And that guys are jumping through all these hoops to get the girl. And they always have people who just met each other (and they don't even know each others names) doing these big romantic kisses. Those movies are to much of a stretch from reality for me.

Sarahthegreat

View Profile
What movie do you never get tired of watching?
Posted : 17 Apr, 2012 10:14 PM

I have a lot of movies that are comedies that I really really like, but If I watch them to many times then the jokes are as funny anymore. But the 2 movies that I can just watch over and over and never get bored of seeing them is Jim Carrey's The Grinch & The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Sarahthegreat

View Profile
Mr. Poppers Penguins
Posted : 17 Apr, 2012 10:07 PM

Yeah I agree. I watched since I'm a Jim Carrey fan. I was thinking I wasn't going to like it, but I ended up liking. It was more of a cute funny instead of the rolling on the floor funny, like his usual stuff was.