Author Thread
reboquioEmz

View Profile
Filipina wears short shorts and jeans with holes in them
Posted : 30 Aug, 2013 08:14 PM

Im a christian Filipina and I do wear short shorts at home,beach or during workouts,Im very much comfortable wearing this outfit. But wearing this at church is inappropriate,of course. There are some very conservative Filipinas who doesnt wear short shorts yet wearing this isn't a big problem or issue as long as it is appropriately,wear.

reboquioEmz

View Profile
Filipina Only Date a Foreigner
Posted : 30 Aug, 2013 07:03 PM

boughtwithaprice,

Well,Filipinas are all different. And everyone has their own preferences,tastes,and personal reasons. Maybe she had a painfull experience with a christian Filipino,or she can't find a real one to love and give her security,or maybe she find excitement a new life overseas,or else she find foreigners more attractive than Filipinos. These are some possible reasons. I'm sure you will not hastily jump into a decision or stituation that seems like a red flag to you,right? Perhaps,you should know her more,after all it really takes time to know someone.

God bless you.

reboquioEmz

View Profile
can somebody have feelings for me?
Posted : 27 Feb, 2013 04:28 PM

im pretty uncertain if you're serious enough with this post.:nahnah:

reboquioEmz

View Profile
can somebody have feelings for me?
Posted : 27 Feb, 2013 04:15 PM

Hey,I have feeling for you---,a feeling of curiosity. :laugh: Why such in a hurry? I mean you're too young to be anxious for that thing. Though God created us with the abilitity to feel different emotions,He also gave us the ability to enjoy and the pleasure living life to the fullest. Finding a woman and have some babies is not your job,leave it to God and you'll

never be disappointed.Remember,"There is a time for everything,and a season for every activity under the heavens:a time to be born and a time to die,a time to plant and a time to uproot,a time to kill and a time to heal,a time to tear down and a

time to build,a time to weep and a time to laugh,a time to mourn and a time to dance,a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,a time to search and a time to give up,a time to keep and a time to throw away,a time to tear and a time to mend,a time to be silent and a time to speak,a time to love and a time to hate,a time for war and a time for peace.

(Ecclesiastes3:1-8)

reboquioEmz

View Profile
Why don't women respond to some men's messages?
Posted : 24 Feb, 2013 06:38 PM

yes,mistake is inevitable but we can do something to make it right...

I dont respond to a 2-letter word or a single sentence..

reboquioEmz

View Profile
Why don't women respond to some men's messages?
Posted : 24 Feb, 2013 05:16 PM

:ROFL:

You have all the possible answers.

Honestly before i'll open any emails i'll read the sender's profile,first. I usually not respond if the sender write "god" (small letters) instead of "God" or GOD on their profile or messages. It may sound shallow or funny to some but to me it really matter.

reboquioEmz

View Profile
Are You Some Man's Toilet?
Posted : 15 Jan, 2013 07:05 AM

wow! Thank you,pearl1765 for sharing this.

As a woman,I know my real value and my worth which is far more than a pair of shoes and certainly not a man's toilet.. Eventhough i am fallible. I made mistakes. I stumble and fall and still I am really worth more than rubies because I am a daughter of the King.

reboquioEmz

View Profile
If you could go back in time, where would you go and why?
Posted : 14 Jan, 2013 06:14 AM

letthismind,

:ROFL:

Yes,i will, if im not going to take any shortcuts.

reboquioEmz

View Profile
If you could go back in time, where would you go and why?
Posted : 13 Jan, 2013 07:41 AM

:excited:

I would like to meet Samson and Delilah. I want to know how really great was her beauty/charm that bring down Samson, even if he was a powerhouse of strength. I would like to ask Samson why he didnt cath on after Delilah's several attempts at luring out his secret and that he repeatedly fell for her

deceptive ways?

reboquioEmz

View Profile
What are the 3 main attributes you look for in a man?
Posted : 29 Dec, 2012 12:59 PM

1.kingdom seeker -a man who is seeking God�s will as the Bible says, �But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all thesethings will be added to you� (Matthew 6:33).

2. A man of intergrity- a man who has a consistency of action based not on his emotions nor follows his heart. Jeremiah 17:9 say's "The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?"

3. unmarried man

Page : 1 2 3