Author Thread
Ette

View Profile
would you date a man with a criminal record?
Posted : 25 Jan, 2014 10:04 AM

Well, for me...without sugarcoat it.. my answer is NO. Why? The reason being that some part of me would still be afraid and at the back of my mind would have the 'what if' questions...like "is he still capable of repeating the same things?" However, maybe there may be other determining factors but the truth is that many would 'fear' taking the risk. ( Lets call a spade a spade!). Not to say that such a person may not totally have changed and repented and mended their ways. #Just my thoughts. I wouldn't consider unless it is just petty offences, but not murder, rape and the likes.

Ette

View Profile
Hi! :)
Posted : 16 Jan, 2014 02:37 PM

I'm Ette, 28years old and love the LORD Jesus Christ as my personal saviour. :yay: I'm born again and I love to smile and laugh. Nice to "meet" you all...stay blessed!xx :waving:

Ette

View Profile
I'm here looking for a christian husband..
Posted : 16 Jan, 2014 01:42 PM

I agree with you...you start talking to someone and you realise from what they say, that something is amiss! God bless :)

Ette

View Profile
For Internet Dating Newbies...
Posted : 16 Jan, 2014 01:29 PM

Hello ladies...very helpful information there..thanks! Cat, everything you have stated is spot on..couldn't have been put any better! I've had afew of those too, especially someone immediately asking for my skype, yahoo, gmail etc., saying that this site is abit 'slow' on their device or something of that nature. The first time I thought, ok, could be...but when a 2nd and 3rd person asked even for my phone number and went like, "Text me anytime" when we had barely even talked on here besides one 'hello' message..I thought it quite strange. So I just insisted on chatting here first for some time. What d'you know? They never spoke to me again! hehehehe. Good riddance anyway :) Stay blessed.xx