Author Thread
Jeje85

View Profile
Why are there so Many Marriageable Ladies Yet still Single?
Posted : 28 Aug, 2013 08:32 AM

There are many good points here, interesting analysis. :) Id agree that we should pray and consult to God about that particular man/woman we are into. :)

Jeje85

View Profile
Reading behind the opposite gender's mind
Posted : 28 Aug, 2013 08:20 AM

@sisygirl

Yes, sister. Men are like women too; some are extrovert and some of them are introvert and not so open about their feelings, some maybe afraid of rejection (afraid of getting hurt) so they hide their feelings forever and some are afraid of commitment.

So, back to our case, eventually after spending a certain number of years being in contact with a particular man, a woman will want to know what the guy's feeling, his seriousness in a relationship (like, which direction the relationship is led to). Everyone wants to get a clarity, right?

At the other side, it is hard to be direct as a woman sometime, because normally it is man takes the first move. Even if we took the first move, we might feel bad as we didn't want to hurt his feeling, etc. Situation might be getting worse if casual-friendship-signals are interpreted as romance-related-signals.

In the end, both men and women can be complicated to learn. :/

Jeje85

View Profile
Posted : 28 Aug, 2013 08:01 AM

@wykd1

Q: How can a woman be assured if a guy is interested to build a relationship with her? (because like Renov8Elev8 said, signals a guy shows to a woman can be ambiguous)

Jeje85

View Profile
Posted : 28 Aug, 2013 07:55 AM

Hey Renov8Elev8,

You sound about right, I kind of know what the signs are, the thing is so hard to tell it is 100% accurate unless the guy is direct and bold to tell what he actually feels toward the woman.

"Flirting and body language and the like are ambiguous in nature (textbook definition)" - agreed!

"There's just no way to know for sure without taking more direct action." - whose action? the man or woman would you guys suggest to take the first direct action? because loads of women think (as the bible recommends too) that it is man should take the first move :D

Jeje85

View Profile
Posted : 26 Aug, 2013 08:39 AM

Hello everyone,

I find it can be challenging for a girl to read what behind a guy's mind in general and for a guy to read what behind a girl's mind.

So rather than telling a super long story which inspires this question, in brief, I just want to ask people' opinion about the signals a guy shows when they are interested to build a serious relationship with a girl, and vice versa. :)

I really appreciate if all stories and experiences. Who really knows your story may help someone who is in confusion. ;)

God bless.

Jess

Jeje85

View Profile
Linux
Posted : 22 Aug, 2013 03:10 AM

haha I hope I am not the only girl posting a post here. Yes, using Mint, so far so good.

Jeje85

View Profile
It hurts that I thought I had come across the one for me.
Posted : 26 Nov, 2012 08:56 PM

agree with Keyley. been there brother. God's timeline is always perfect :)

Jeje85

View Profile
Are you looking forward to the New Year walking with the Lord?
Posted : 16 Nov, 2012 09:51 PM

Amen!!! :)

Jeje85

View Profile
Somebody might be getting a police visit!
Posted : 1 Nov, 2012 04:34 PM

wow, thanks for sharing this story, shouldIgiveup! Hope you manage to get over it now. I should be more careful.

Jeje85

View Profile
When You're Broken
Posted : 1 Nov, 2012 08:50 AM

Thank you for sharing this. really speaking to me :)

Page : 1 2 3