View Profile
What Kind of Profile
Posted : 21 Jan, 2018 04:42 PM

I second what LL wrote.

1jon310

View Profile
Looks and Sex before marriage
Posted : 10 Jan, 2018 07:17 PM

There are shallow people everywhere to be sure. People join "Christian" sites because it is believed (often for good reason) that Christians are easier to take advantage of. Billy Graham once said something to the effect that only 60% of people in church are actually saved. That was some time ago. To expect a large percentage of people on any dating site, Christian or other wise, to actually be Faithful followers of Jesus is setting the bar too high. If someone is not interested in the you that you are, then there is an opportunity to be glad that your options are narrowed.

1jon310

View Profile
Random question
Posted : 6 Jan, 2018 07:33 PM

I have more then a couple of hundred Christian non fiction books in my library not to mention many articles, sermon tapes, books on cd and tape. Many articles off or the internet saved or printed out also. All have helped me to grow some more then others. Even the bad ones helped because they helped me to practice discernment.

1jon310

View Profile
Courting
Posted : 29 Dec, 2017 09:33 PM

LL

Personally I have some boundaries that I share with people. I have been told that it is weird to discuss boundaries. Some people try to push them to see if I am sincere and others just leave straight off. The last person told me that they agreed with them all but it still made them uncomfortable.

I approach that conversation as a starting point for a conversation not hard and fast rules.

As it was brought up, your drawing the line may be taking the leadership away from the male. BUT if that is what you want to do to sift through the insincere then do it. If you believe that God will bring the correct person into your life then that person will be agreeable to what you ask and respect you for it.

In my opinion many people cast a really wide net when dating or trying to meet people in order to knowingly or unknowingly increase their own feelings of self worth instead of knowing themselves, being selective and finding "the one."

(By the way I do not like the phrase "the one" but I use it for reference purposes.)

Have fun and Be Blessed

1jon310

View Profile
just wonder what and why
Posted : 28 Dec, 2017 07:50 PM

Yeah, we do not know what a person is dealing with in their life when we either talk or message them but people are a little less likely to be rude and or condescending to our face when in person.

You seem to be rolling with it well though. Keep up the good attitude and be Blessed.

1jon310

View Profile
just wonder what and why
Posted : 27 Dec, 2017 07:59 PM

Obso...

I would not like to give my thoughts on record for what was running through this persons mind. Personally I would be thankful to no have been stuck in an elevator with any person like this man.

1jon310

View Profile
Cougars
Posted : 26 Nov, 2017 08:37 PM

Keith

I do not know exactly which profiles that you have looked at but it has been my experience that a lot of those profiles are from people who are no longer active on this site. They set op the age ranges when their age was within the age range and they have not been active on the site for a while. I have little doubt that there are profiles on this site that have not been active for MANY years. I suspect that cdff keeps the dead accounts because it makes it easier to sell adds due to inflated (dead account) membership numbers. Just my theory anyway.

1jon310

View Profile
Does skin color / ethinicty / race really matter here on cdff ?
Posted : 14 Nov, 2017 08:06 PM

Have yet to find it in my Bible where beauty is limited to race, shape, or color.

The song goes "red or yellow, black or white they are all precious in His sight" doesn't it?

1jon310

View Profile
do u feel pressured to respond to msgs or winks from males?
Posted : 13 Nov, 2017 08:40 PM

There is an old saying: "I talk to myself because it is the only way to get the answers that I want to hear."

At least that is what my step mother always told me.

1jon310

View Profile
Happy Birthday
Posted : 13 Nov, 2017 08:37 PM

Thank You

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10