Author Thread
joshuagh

View Profile
respect for a woman
Posted : 13 Oct, 2019 08:06 PM

Hi,

I'm Dave ,and just want to say the same can be said about Women equally ,right down to Lady Pastors in my experience .Resist the Devil and he will flee.James 4:7.

joshuagh

View Profile
today is my birthday
Posted : 28 Jan, 2013 04:50 PM

hI

WISHING YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLESS YOU,LIKE TO BE THERE WITH YOU . LOVE DAVE X

joshuagh

View Profile
annoyed when people ask "why are you single?"
Posted : 28 Jan, 2013 04:41 PM

Sorry i SMOKE and .....Annoyed when People ask..... why DO YOU SMOKE ? BEEN SINGLE been Annoyed.... When They ask Why are u not married ?So we all get tied in KNOTS over this +that. WHO CARES WHAT PEOPLE THINK ha ha I am SINGLE again .Marriage i tried my best AND was a good +Loving dad But guess What Derranged Wife DID NOTLIKE that. Anyway dont let them Drag you Down TURN YOUR EYES UPON JESUS ...GB X:hearts:

joshuagh

View Profile
Posted : 28 Jan, 2013 04:40 PM

Sorry i SMOKE and .....Annoyed when People ask..... why DO YOU SMOKE ? BEEN SINGLE been Annoyed.... When They ask Why are u not married ?So we all get tied in KNOTS over this +that. WHO CARES WHAT PEOPLE THINK ha ha I am SINGLE again .Marriage i tried my best AND was a good +Loving dad But guess What Derranged Wife DID NOTLIKE that. Anyway dont let them Drag you Down TURN YOUR EYES UPON JESUS ...GB X:hearts:

joshuagh

View Profile
Posted : 28 Jan, 2013 04:40 PM