Author Thread
Chioniso

View Profile
Age selection
Posted : 5 Jan, 2024 12:05 AM

Handman, thank you for your contributions. I have learned a lot but I have a few things to correct.

Firstly I am not a divorcee but a widow. Weaknesses in my marriage did not make me divorce but believed God would make it work. I understand there is noone 100% perfect.

On benefits, I dont look for financial benefit from man. A man should be able to care for me while I show love to him. God took only one rib from Adam to give him an assistance. I might have money or not, that should not affect the relationship. Even though I am aging, I need that sweet care. Buying some flowers and saying I love you. It goes a long way in a relationship, even though I have the monies to do it all myself. First impression stays longer. I wont mind how much I will later spend on him.

My position is that those 'average man' should show that they are flexible with their few dollars. May they avoid putting us off on first date. I always offer my card to buy favorite meal each time I find financial dryness on the 'average man' s side. Some accepts but others with their dry lips, refuse. Maybe they are looking for an aging woman to help them built their failed destiny and once done they leave the aging woman for better ones, its sick I tell you

Chioniso

View Profile
Age selection
Posted : 3 Jan, 2024 10:00 PM

Although both men and women are at fault for falling for Satan's tricks. I would give the majority of the blame to women. With millions or more of average men out there

who are ready and able to take care of those millions of women looking for a man. The majority of those women have set their standards to high because they have allowed themselves to be convinced that they are superior to an average man and God did not put women over men

Mr Handyman, I just want to make one thing straight here. Its not that as a woman I take myself superior, NO. Those men you call 'average' , most of them carry their problems from previous relationships. In our past marriages in my case there were problems I at one time or another regretted secretly why I married that particular guy. So its ease to see the future well before the relationship goes further. For example on the first date, you meet and spent 3 to 4 hours discussing different matters in order to know each other better, and during that time the average man does not buy even a drink for me to drink. I do that on 2 or three occasions. Eventually you can see he is not a marriage material. Another one you find him coughing all throughout the discussion. The next you find he is a pastor looking for a woman to finance him, etc. At our age either a woman or man should not be found without source of income. We had all the time to build up. One should be able to take care of herself or himself. That's my belief

Chioniso

View Profile
Age selection
Posted : 28 Dec, 2023 05:21 AM

There's an old saying: Men age like wine and women age like milk.

So Mr Handyman, do you mean all those men approaching us for a relationship just want to to hit and run?

Do you mean there is no more true love for us as we are aging?

So we are wasting our time searching for permanent relationship?

You know what Mr Handyman even if I am aging like milk I will never reduce my value. I will choose to commit myself to things of the Kingdom of God rather than being laid by those old men who hops from one woman to another.

Chioniso

View Profile
Age selection
Posted : 20 Dec, 2023 03:37 AM

Handyman2, I think what you say is 20% correct. In my situation i had my first child at 26 and the second at 41. Not everyone of us is looking for a man to bear children. We want love, happy relationship. Someone to share life with. Not even monetary values.

Maybe in a case like say you are 50 or 60 years and you want an 18 or 20 year old girl, then in that case how do you think that young girl can love an old man, her father or grand father's age. There wont be true love. So just give her the assets and money because she deserves the sacrifice.

Chioniso

View Profile
Separated?
Posted : 8 Sep, 2022 06:56 AM

I support your point NarnianGirl. Last time I was in a relationship with such type of a man. Only to realise he was still on separation with first wife although divorced with second wife. Men/Women on separation please stop wasting one's time. When one is on separation what is the rush to a new relationship. Take your time to heal and be able to stay by yourself first before new relationship.

Chioniso

View Profile
Separated?
Posted : 15 Aug, 2022 06:04 AM

Separation means one is still attached. I dont waste my time. God forbids.

Chioniso

View Profile
Separated?
Posted : 15 Aug, 2022 06:04 AM

Separation means one is still attached. I dont waste my time. God forbids.

Chioniso

View Profile
Mistakes u regretted doing in your past relationship
Posted : 5 Oct, 2021 11:35 PM

I was involved with a wrong guy for wrong reasons. God have mercy on me

Chioniso

View Profile
Does a wink mean anything to you?
Posted : 5 Oct, 2021 11:27 PM

I have noted they are not serious guys to pick up a relationship. So just ignore

Chioniso

View Profile
An unusual dating proposal to a girl
Posted : 5 Oct, 2021 11:23 PM

Pray for deliverance from Jesus Christ of Nazareth

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10