Author Thread
Chioniso

View Profile
Let us be doers of the Word, always
Posted : 20 Mar, 2018 05:44 AM

Apostle Paul in Romans 12 v 1 and 2, teaches us how we should present ourselves on this earth. My friends let us teach ourselves to be doers and not only hearers of the word. We should have full knowledge of God's principles and how God's kingdom functions. We are his children. Let us not be carried away with the things on this earth. God has a part to play and we have our part to play. And if you dont play your part God will take your blessing to others who deserve. Tribulations and missery are the calls on this earth every day. Satan is down here on earth to steal, destroy and to kill. We always need God's guidance and protection every day on our going out and coming in.

Its not by mistake that we are single parents today. But God has plan for us. In every challenge we face remember that there are hidden opportunities.

Let us pray for the holy spirit to guide us, to teach us to obey and recognise the voice of the Lord. We are victors, not victims in Christ Jesus name.

Chioniso

View Profile
Faithful men are there on CDFF
Posted : 16 Mar, 2018 04:54 AM

Here on CDFF through my experience its not all men that are cheaters or scammers. We have true men of God here. There comes my story. In 2013 I had a christian friend through CDFF from a neighbouring country. We had agreed to be friends first. After some time of communicating over the phone including whatsapp we decided to meet in his country. I went there at his place. I was well welcomed. I stayed there for 3 days.

On the first day when I got to his place he gave me a spare bed room. I was glad. When he came back from work he discussed with me about his past relationships and the current ones. I gave advices where he needed me to. Evening came and he asked me if we were going to share one bedroom. I told him no. Mind we where only friends and as of me as a saint I decided it was not right on my part. He agreed. On the 2nd day he drove me around town. We had lunch and shopping. The third day was a Sunday. He drove me to church and he decided not to attend. After collecting me from church we went out for lunch and then shopping. The following day he bought me a nice outfit and later on the day I left. Although no relationship materialised I think this man was a true man of God. I believe i was not of his choice and God did not support what I thought was right.

So ladies lets be faithful to our God always and be prayerful. Lets mend our ways. We are children of God. Here on CDFF there are very good faithful men but hard to meet. Beware of scammers and cheaters who shout out loudly making a lot of useless noise. One might think they are all scammers but No, lets seek God's Kingdom first and his righteiousness. If He is for us who can be against us. Glory be to God.

Chioniso

View Profile
Water water everywhere and not a drop to drink
Posted : 12 Mar, 2018 05:01 AM

Yes. Those men they want to take advantage on us. They think us as saints we have a weekness. They dont know God gives us spirit of wisdom in whatever we do. Ladies let us be very careful with those men. Refuse to be used. Do not be carried away. In what ever you do involve the Messaih.

They ask for your phone no. or whatsapp no. pretending to be in love. Infact they are Gold diggers. Eventually you shall prove me right. Let us not be slaves of love. God is with each one of us. Once you allow yourself to be used by those men they will make you suffer forever. Love should not be based on money. In as much as I want to get married, I cannot sacrifice my body through money. Lets pray and not get faint. Greater is he who is in us and let it be unto God's will not men's will.

Chioniso

View Profile
Playing the field or just playing
Posted : 8 Mar, 2018 04:01 AM

Oh shame, I wouldn't like to live in this type of a world. Better be lonely that with a man with dozens of women.

Chioniso

View Profile
Water water everywhere and not a drop to drink
Posted : 7 Mar, 2018 04:11 AM

Since I joined this site I have experienced that true love does not exist. Most guys I have met on this site they are scammers. They pretend they care so much for your and your children. But eventually they create a drama where they will request you to send them money either to add for their flight to come and see you or to pay duty for an engagement ring they are shipping to you.

Thanks to CDFF for they are always warning us never to send money to parties we meet on this site. Because how can I send money to a person I have never met. Where should the trust come from. If he wants me to send money why cant he start sending it to me to prove his innocents. Ladies in as much as we need partners let us also be aware of those guys who want to play games on us. I dont think to be on this site is a sign that we are desperate for men. A big NO.

Chioniso

View Profile
Not exactly a dating story, but my experiences on this site to date...
Posted : 29 Jan, 2018 04:46 AM

2 Corinthians 5 verse 17

Chioniso

View Profile
What do you do when you're lonely?
Posted : 22 Jan, 2018 06:21 AM

My sister Katbbw, God is with you always. As I can see you on your picture, you are very beautiful. The only problem you have is that you are not watching your diet. Take care of your body and continue following christian living and let it be unto God's will. God will fulfill your wish soon. Our brother silver has said it all. Thank you brother for the bread of life. I am blessed.

Chioniso

View Profile
Giving thanks to God
Posted : 4 Jan, 2018 04:05 AM

Amen. God is so faithful. Apostle Paul told us to seek for spiritual wisdom and revelation at all times. So that we know him better and also know our purpose. Its not by lucky to be alive today and taking care of those children. God had a purpose. Let us show our children the right and Godly way to live on this earth. May the Lord continue restoring grace, mercy and favor over us and our children.

Chioniso

View Profile
Is there any widows here like me?
Posted : 4 Jan, 2018 03:34 AM

I was in the same situation when I was left with children. Well it takes some time to adjust but eventually things even gets better. Our God is so good. Seeking his kingdom and righteousness first, surely mercy, grace and favour will overflow upon you and the children, and the past becomes history.

Chioniso

View Profile
WHY IS SEX A PROBLEM IN MARRIAGE??
Posted : 2 Jan, 2018 02:04 AM

Us as christians should learn to handle this thing Sex differently from the world. Once we mix the two then we are no no longer pleasing our Lord. Remember our flesh likes more world things than heavenly things. So we need to control our flesh through prayers. Its very correct as Christians we should not involve ourselves in sex before marriage. This alone tells us that marriage is not all about sex but love. I suggest that before marriage we should talk and be open about those things while avoiding sex. If we really believe in Almighty lets talk to God through prayers and the Holy Spirit will provide us with the right partner. Once you are in marriage make it work both of you. Dont look into the world and compare but stick to the word, improve ourselves daily to maintain that attraction thing before our partners. Lets stop trying to justify ourselves and try to change the Word. We are all blessed to be children of God. Lets keep it up looking for spiritual wisdom as Apostle Paul puts it.

Page : 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26