Author Thread
Chioniso

View Profile
Interracial Dating
Posted : 19 May, 2020 05:53 AM

Brother Toth, I agree with you too. What is important is that we are both Christians. We are God's workmanship created in Christ Jesus. We should search for God's wisdom to improve our purity before Him. Let us not be like worldly people. Who use culture, environment, country, skin colour etc. to separate people. In Christ we are one.

Chioniso

View Profile
Even if
Posted : 4 May, 2020 04:07 AM

Amen and Glory be to our Almighty God.

Chioniso

View Profile
I like a woman so much, but she doesn't know i exist!
Posted : 30 Apr, 2020 05:44 AM

Bro Toth, whats V P N?

Chioniso

View Profile
Even if
Posted : 30 Apr, 2020 05:03 AM

Thats very good because you will never be a beggar. As a single parent too I have taught myself to work with my hands so as to provide for my children.

Chioniso

View Profile
Money
Posted : 22 Apr, 2020 05:08 AM

I have communicated with men who requested money from me. Most of them from Nigeria. I was even made to believe some of the profiles on this forum are fake. Its so frustrating. Lets trust in the Lord with all our hearts. Truely He will fight for us. Sister Spiritual you have said it all. Thank you

Chioniso

View Profile
Do looks matter for Christian men?
Posted : 22 Apr, 2020 04:33 AM

'yourself'

Chioniso

View Profile
Posted : 22 Apr, 2020 04:31 AM

Bro Toth, animals and birds have far much better relationships than people. The single Christian men you are talking about, almost all of them have wicked hidden agendas. Talking of attraction we really need God's grace. Otherwise you end up hurting yourseld unnecessarily.

Chioniso

View Profile
Posted : 22 Apr, 2020 04:18 AM

Our God is so good. He gives us wisdom as we grow up. Since the time I realised that outside appearance of a person is different from the inside person I am saved from wasting my time with individuals with wicked intentions. We serve a faithful God.

Chioniso

View Profile
Posted : 21 Apr, 2020 05:42 AM

In my opinion I think attraction is for younger girls and boys who are still to grow and know life. At this age we need to respect each other. Attraction comes in at a later stage. First is to know each other. Conversations reflects what is in one's heart. Those are the things that pulls in attraction. The book of the law tells us to guard our hearts more than anything because out of it comes streams of life.

Chioniso

View Profile
Posted : 17 Apr, 2020 04:55 AM

I believe physical appearance comes from inside. We need that christian spiritual sight. So looks matters a lot.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10