Author Thread
Chioniso

View Profile
Self worth
Posted : 17 Oct, 2019 05:11 AM

"..... make better decisions on who we allow to enter our lives and affect us" . This is so powerful and we should bear that in mind always. For the Lord is the stronghold of our life.

Chioniso

View Profile
Self worth
Posted : 17 Oct, 2019 04:49 AM

Yes, lets value ourselves. I believe God is currently keeping us single because He has something better for us. Lets not settle for less my friends. Lets throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles and run with perseverence the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus,

Chioniso

View Profile
Looking for love
Posted : 17 Oct, 2019 04:32 AM

Yes, I believe, eventually I will find one. I trust my God. I am first seeking His Kingdom, and all those I need will be added unto me. Reading the Bible, studying it and be obedient to His Word is all I need to do. Wish you the best too.

Chioniso

View Profile
Separated
Posted : 14 Oct, 2019 11:39 PM

Do not waste your precious time with someone who is under any type of separation. Thats wisdom. Infact you are committing sin. Also you cannot get into a serious relationship with recently divorced. They are still in confusion and surely need time to heal and decide what they want in life.

Chioniso

View Profile
Give a Shout out
Posted : 14 Oct, 2019 11:15 PM

I really hope one day my God will give me a true man of God. Only one man who fears God.

Chioniso

View Profile
Thank You Jesus!
Posted : 14 Oct, 2019 11:08 PM

Jmes 4:4 tells us that whosoever becomes a friend of the world, is an enemy of God. So let us not be carried away with worldly things. Let us be transformed in the things of the Lord and allow our minds to be renewed. Alleluah!!

Chioniso

View Profile
What's the deal here?
Posted : 30 Sep, 2019 03:46 AM

My sister, if the conversation ends so suddently glorify God, for He has saved you from wasting your time with a cheater. Because even if you give him your phone no. at some stage the relationship or conversation still breaks away leaving you even more hurt. Its very true most if not all men on this Christian forum are after flesh. This has made me go deeper into God's things

Chioniso

View Profile
When is the 'right' time to start dating again?
Posted : 30 Sep, 2019 03:34 AM

I am also sorry for the break up. But bear in mind that you should move forward. Separation is not divorce. You are still attached to your wife dear brother. Right now dont think of a new relationship yet. Use this time to show your daughter you love her, improve your relationship with God, read the bible especially verses that connect to our situation. Have control of your body and be yourself. You need time to put your senses back together and be confident of yourself. By the time divorce is processed then you start searching for a christian life partner with undivided decisions. Remember that whatever situation you are in God will never leave you nor forsake you. Furthermore God wants you to be happy, always.

Chioniso

View Profile
Can We Talk
Posted : 30 Sep, 2019 03:05 AM

Very interesting. Two word or less talk cancels any expectation for a relationship. On another note Money does not buy love. So if anyone of you askes for money then one of you is not coming in faithfully. Better spent much of your time with God rather than cheaters who hurts you at the end of the day. This world is filthy. Honestly in as much as we need life partners we really need God wisdom for divine direction.

Chioniso

View Profile
I just can't do it
Posted : 9 Sep, 2019 05:42 AM

Breve thanks for words of wisdom. In addition to that Morgan remove that fat in your body by dieting or excercising your body. Most woman dont like that big body. Also find a job or self emoploy so that you have source of income. Because once you find a girl to love, she needs also you support financially like buying small gifts to express your love. Stay blessed Morgan, God loves you so much.

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12