View Profile
It's really hard waiting for the right one
Posted : 9 Sep, 2019 05:31 AM

I second you Bluebird!!!

Chioniso

View Profile
Monogamy
Posted : 9 Sep, 2019 04:41 AM

I believe if you have decided to settle down its one man one woman. If one partner is not enough for you then stop creating heart breaks for an nnocent someone. Not even 2,3,4,... or 10 will satisfy you.

Chioniso

View Profile
Dating Christians
Posted : 9 Sep, 2019 04:30 AM

Once married both parties need seek God wisdom. We need to dwell in the Word of Christ richly with all wisdom. We need God's strength in relationships. We turn to lean on our own understanding by trying to justify ourselves each time we are tempted. In a marriege no matter how many years of experience the marriage is, every one is a learner.

Chioniso

View Profile
Horror stories
Posted : 6 Sep, 2019 04:12 AM

The bible says, 'Do not be afraid of any trouble from the wecked when it comes, for the Lord is your confidence". The devil came on this earch to steal to destroy and to kill. Greater is He who is in us than that who is in the world. Welcome to this forum sister.

Chioniso

View Profile
Friendship First or Friendship Only
Posted : 6 Sep, 2019 03:59 AM

Ocean, my question remains, yes you became best friends, does that mean you had no feelings (to be in love) for each other? I thought if you become best friends, you are close and eventually through prayers God will move you to next level.

Chioniso

View Profile
Posted : 6 Sep, 2019 03:39 AM

James i agree with you except this statement "It is better to be monogamously married than lustful though". This is not bible quote. Here you are trying to justify yourself. Lustful is sin. According to 1 Corinthians 10 verse 13 God made way for me to escape. If I say I like sex, I like it only when i am married. Anyway my God is above all. But that does not stop me from telling him that I want a husband to have sex with, a husband that supports my christian values and respects me. Besides all let it be unto His will. Because God knows whats best for me. Proverbs 3 verse 5 tells us not to lean on our own understanding, and according to your statement you are justifying yourself. Neither monogamy nor lust is recommended in the bible. But God has created a way for each one of us to escape every temptation.

Chioniso

View Profile
For the non American ladies.
Posted : 6 Sep, 2019 03:09 AM

Proverbs 4 verse 23 tells us that out of our hearts are the issues of life. So lets not judge the book by its cover. Because what is stored inside, noone can gues. May the Lord keep our paths straight, always.

Chioniso

View Profile
what are some of the challenges you face as a single parent?
Posted : 6 Sep, 2019 02:43 AM

I think what you should do is to give yourself whole heartedly to God. On the other hand you will be moulding you kid. Bring you pertion to God and let it be unto His will. If you try to do it yourseld you will always be heartbroken. Be transformed and renew your mind in the things of God. God will protect your paths.

Chioniso

View Profile
Posted : 4 Sep, 2019 07:10 AM

Brother JamesEG, what you are saying in your first part is very correct. We should establish friendship, familiarising and knowing each other better before getting into a relationship. To tell the truth in as far as I am concerned, I cannot imagine not having sex for the rest of my life. Its so health and fun to be in love especially with the right person. I want it but I cannot do it out of wedlock. The other thing is most of the men i have met so far, on trying to maintain friendship or relationship, they want sex and as a result I end up terminating the whole thing. God have mercy.

Chioniso

View Profile
For the non American ladies.
Posted : 4 Sep, 2019 06:33 AM

Since everyone tries to portray a better image, I dont think whats written on everyone's profile is 100% correct. That uniqueness as a result is not found on paper but on individuals. We need to be more prayerfull to access God's divine favour. Lets not lean on our own understanding. God is for us all.

Page : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13