Author Thread
ayngrady

View Profile
myth busters
Posted : 21 Jun, 2009 01:24 PM

Ooooole cattle! Ha!

sooooo I guess I meant the people on the tv show, but today maybe the dogs. this is day twowo of my vacation.

ayngrady

View Profile
myth busters
Posted : 21 Jun, 2009 11:25 AM

So im siting here at home and I want to first wish every father a happy fathers day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway I am sitting here watching myth busters and my dogs are taking a nap at my feet. just curious how many of you would love to do what these two guys do? looks like fun eh?

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
How should a man go about finding a good christian wife?
Posted : 21 Jun, 2009 04:39 AM

Hi.

Mosy of the people on here know what you mean.

I have 3 things to say. Im preaching to myself here too ok.

1 I was reading a book called Woman be thou loosed by TD Jakes last night.I am sure that this applies to men and women. God is not going to give you to one of His Princes ...or in this case princesses...if you break vows to Him. ( not saying that you are) You are to embrace your singleness and practice Love on God and others through service. we are put in a unique position to be able to focus on God instead of our spouse.

2. Sometimes I think the options you have online distract a person so they can not see the beauty in front of their own face or church. join a singles group at a local church. get involved in activities wih other local Christian singles.

3. There is nothing more attractive to a Christian single woman than a christian single man who is serving God with all his heart soul and mind. This shows a form of integrity that is rare among men.

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
weddings
Posted : 20 Jun, 2009 08:25 PM

tANKS Ian. I think i will. What could it hurt.

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
weddings
Posted : 20 Jun, 2009 04:49 PM

I did think of that. i may be able to get a pic from the couple when they get back from their honeymoon

ayngrady

View Profile
weddings
Posted : 20 Jun, 2009 04:28 PM

so , I need to know if I am the only one who loves the people who are getting married but hate going to weddings.

I went to a wedding today ( I went alone and I looked HOT!) for a wonderful couple .

Arghhh! It is hard to go alone...

nuff said.

Of course when I get married again', it will be wonderful!

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
Directions
Posted : 19 Jun, 2009 08:09 PM

th gps part i love the most is

in 200 feet make a U turn .... then what? stop, yell chineese fire drill, get out of the car, run around it three times and hope you end up in the drivers seat? man that would be a bummer if you were driving by yourself and ended up in the back seat. its like.... well GPS, looks like you got us in a real pickle now. Guess youre driving.

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
Ladies need security?
Posted : 19 Jun, 2009 07:05 PM

personally ,

I would love to meet a man who is secure, but The one man that I man that I fell for head over heals a while back loved in his aunts basement. he did have a great job though and 3 wonderful kids. It was his gentle spirit, though, that made me fall for him. Too bad it didnt work, but he is one I will ALWAYS remember.

get what Im saying? or an I rambling?

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
hello
Posted : 19 Jun, 2009 05:26 PM

hey welcome!

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
Directions
Posted : 19 Jun, 2009 05:21 PM

maybe it's because they can't find a place to stop and ask. lol.

k.ayn

Page : 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15