Author Thread
ayngrady

View Profile
What part of...N...O...don't you understand?!
Posted : 4 Aug, 2009 04:26 PM

i think shy is right...if im just not ready i will say something like..hey, lets talk for a while. if im not intereated at all ill say "NO"

OK nuff said

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
Nate Saint's words
Posted : 1 Aug, 2009 08:51 PM

yes he was a friend of jim elliot. as a mater of interest...elisabeth elliot wrote a review on the back of the book.

nice memory

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
Nate Saint's words
Posted : 1 Aug, 2009 07:03 PM

just wanted to share something that really touched me this morning. its from the book " Jungle Pilot" 1994 discovery house publishers pg 138 p2

Nate Saint, a pioneer pilot from Missionary Aviation ellowship, ( MAF) had been in a narley crash and was dictating to his wife ( because he was in a cast) a letter to hi parents.

his last paragraph touched me...

" We'll appreciate your continued intercession. Pray with us that God will, out of the debris of this battle, challenge the hearts of many who still dont know the blessing of all-out abandonment to the Lord Jesus Christ and to the job He wants us to do in simple obedience. The world is dying for want of a Savior-yet so many who profess to love Him are still living "business as usual " lives, cheating themselves of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus."

this was an amazingly dedicated Christian man who abandoned it all for Christ.......

sooooooo how does this apply to you?

what do you have to say?

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
Share Your Mission Experience
Posted : 1 Aug, 2009 06:48 PM

i have only done missionary work in the states, but here is a quote from Nate Saint... a pioneering pilot for mission aviation fellowship... out of his book jungle pilot... he's the same pilot from the movie end of the spear.......

so he is in the hospital after a bad crash....hurt pretty good.....

" we'll appreciate your continued intercession. pray with us that God will, out of the debris of this battle, challenge the hearts of many who still don't know the blessing of all-out abandonment to the Lord Jesus Christ and to the job He wants us to do in simple obedience. The world is dying for want of a savior- yet so many who profess to love Him are still living " business as usual" lives, cheating themselves of the " high calling of God in Christ Jesus."

from the book " Jungle Pilot" by Russell T. Hitt...which you can get for free at the MAF web page.... page 138 p2 discovery house pub 1997

ok

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
Any guys in the Army, Navy, Military, Marines, or Air Force?
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 10:18 PM

girl

i was an airforce wife for 10 years. scarey stuff. my ex husbands c 130 flew from newyork to london on 3 engines after they decided not to land in Iceland because they didnt have the equipment to fix it there. he was stuck in London for two weeks. this is after a C130 crashed in the pacific killing 9 out of the 10 crew members on board. I have never been to 9 funerals in one week before. Cant imagine what the wives are going through now that we are at war. God bless our troops!

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
MEN COOKING
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 05:33 PM

A man who cooks real meals def. though him and I would have to cook together most of the time.

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
beef its whats for dinner.... hehe
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 05:27 PM

id make him lemon chicken, steamed vegitables, spiced wild rice, and my lemon bread so he'll appreciate how sweert i am. lol.

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
Let go; Let God...
Posted : 27 Jul, 2009 03:37 PM

yep

i know what you mean. it can be frusterating hang in there!

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
4 Different Countries, 4 Different Cultures Playing Soccer In My Yard
Posted : 27 Jul, 2009 03:06 PM

what a beautiful story!!!!!

funny I was just thinking the same thing today... how i wanted a Big family... God blessed me with one.

what an amazing experience you had!!!!

thanks for sharing

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
Something I've noticed...
Posted : 27 Jul, 2009 02:46 PM

you hit the nail on its head sister

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10