lol....................

lol.........................

lol...............................

someone stop me! I crack myself up!

ayngrady

View Profile
repeats
Posted : 25 Jun, 2009 05:17 PM

so anyone have problems with repeats? my cell phone sometimes sends them out. too bad we cant delete some of our responses. boy that would be awsome. did i miss something?

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
sooooooooo
Posted : 25 Jun, 2009 05:08 PM

Ha jjarr61!!!!!!!!!!!

that would be certainly easier but whats the point of that? water is over rated. jk

meet great people get some exercise....get into Gods creation.

the challange of summiting! the view of an infinate big screen naturevision. hmmmmm treadmill mountain. thats a tough one. How else could i open the door to explain to my daughter why snakes crawl on their tummies?

anyone else?

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
sooooooooo
Posted : 25 Jun, 2009 05:06 PM

Ha jjarr61!!!!!!!!!!!

that would be certainly easier but whats the point of that? water is over rated. jk

the challange of summiting! the view of an infinate big screen naturevision. hmmmmm treadmill mountain. thats a tough one. How else could i open the door to explain to my daughter why snakes crawl on their tummies?

anyone else?

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
sooooooooo
Posted : 25 Jun, 2009 05:06 PM

Ha jjarr61!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone else?

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
sooooooooo
Posted : 25 Jun, 2009 05:05 PM

Ha jjarr61!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone else?

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
sooooooooo
Posted : 25 Jun, 2009 05:03 PM

Ha jjarr61!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone else?

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
sooooooooo
Posted : 25 Jun, 2009 04:55 PM

wow........

ok im sad now.... 2 friends said no. takes a special person to put one foot in front of the other, and soon you'll be climbing up the steep, feet, oh maybe for cattle jeep and my other compadre ....falling off to sleep.just kidding. anyone else?

ayngrady

View Profile
sooooooooo
Posted : 25 Jun, 2009 01:58 PM

sooooooooo

I thought I would share with you and get your input.

I took my daughter on a LOONNGG hike. It was hot!!!!!!!! It was humid!!!!!!! It was beautiful! the mountain flowers of yellow, pink, red, purple, white were all in bloom!!!!!!!! we passed the 6 mile marker and started up the steepest part of the trail to summit and decided that we were too tired to climb the one mile up and then desend the other side and decided to walk back the way we came.

On the way back we met a mountain biker ( I love how nice hikers, like us, and mountain bikers are) he said that we should not step off the path for him because snakes had been spotted and also 3 cayotes. we thanked him and went on our way. we were hot and running out of water and i was dreaming of a ride home. we got to a giant rock that screamed snake home, but it had shade so we curled up in the shade for 15 minutes. refreshed, we started to leave but I had a rock in my shoes so we sat on a lower rock. with both shoes off a 3 to 4 foot snake slithered on by. my dtr jumped on the rock and i put my shoes on as fast as i could. anyway the hike just had a thunderstorm chasing us the rest of the way... we ran out of water... and ended up catching the bus for the last mile.

ok. well we are doing it again in 2 days

would you like to do that with me.... maybe pack more water.

k.ayn

Page : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13