View Profile
How come?
Posted : 24 Jun, 2009 07:50 AM

that is true.

ayngrady

View Profile
Yers, mines or mutual...
Posted : 24 Jun, 2009 07:35 AM

You know. im starting to feel the odd one out. I am nervous about the first date anyway and would prefer not to be "suprised" on the first date out.

too many things could be wrong like what if he isnt all that he said he is...or better yet more than he said he is. too many variables then add in some dive or the fish head factory and im lible to melt down and pour myself out the door.

im not shallow, just maybe ... whats the word? ill have to think about that for a while.... wheres my dictionary!

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
How much do looks matter?
Posted : 24 Jun, 2009 07:18 AM

First off brad Pitt is not a dreamy as they all say he is. Now the younger shawn connery or harrison ford.... ya maybe.

Im not going to lie to you ( "you're welcome") looks mean something to me but treat me like a lady, like Im worth the dirt God made me out of, and touch me ( hugs and such) like im a precious jewell in a crown for your head and that is more important than looks.

show up in holey faded clothes that have extra dirt and I will figure you dont value yourself enough to value me.

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
harrassment
Posted : 23 Jun, 2009 09:08 PM

yep linnie

I was furious! the phone company switched it for free... THANK GOD!!!!!! Ever notice how the closer you get to God the more bad stuff happens? God is good!

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
Teasing
Posted : 23 Jun, 2009 04:56 PM

thats awsome!!!!!!!!

ayngrady

View Profile
harrassment
Posted : 23 Jun, 2009 04:53 PM

im just venting here. im sure as a single parent you all could relate on my emotions. my daughter was getting harrassed by bill collectors for the previous owner of the number. in between the 5th and the 22nd when she was at her dads she got 73 calls. I told them twice yesterday and four times today. finally i changed her number.

im frusterated here.

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
WHy???
Posted : 23 Jun, 2009 12:30 PM

whoa! girl!

you opened up a huge can of worms here. generally men don't like to be called fake, it shows a lack of respect, though I have found some are fake, but most of them are real as they can be on a profile.

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
Female friends!
Posted : 22 Jun, 2009 08:35 PM

sis

it's all good.

ayngrady

View Profile
So what do christian ladies really look for in a guy?
Posted : 22 Jun, 2009 05:28 AM

hello again

first things first... God first.

I think the perfect guy is patient, kind and gentle, doesnt make himself more than what he is, likes my friends...ie not jelous, isnt angered easily or judgemental and rude,, ...I believe you wrote the list yesterday.

The biggest gift a man can give his gf/wife is to love her like Christ loves him and love her like he loves himself. If a woman feels loved, she in turn will give the love and respect that a man needs.

There is a book out there called the five languages of love for singles. its a great read. also

God questions is ok too along with the purpose driven life. they taught me that if you want to know what or who the creator has created you for, ask the creator.

so to conclude this book ... every person has His/her purpose and a different view on what they require. there is no uniform theory on what women want. The list that came in the Bible ( Gods instruction manual) , however, gives the minimum operating requirements for optimal performance.

ok nuff stuffy talk for now. Iced Chia tea frapachinno anyone?

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
Would you live like this?
Posted : 21 Jun, 2009 09:17 PM

hey Ian

it sounds like fun

k.ayn

Page : 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14