Author Thread
Febby

View Profile
I'm here looking for a christian husband..
Posted : 26 Dec, 2013 10:44 AM

But why there are many non-christian men here under "non denomination"??? This website suppose to be for christians, right?

Febby

View Profile
I'm here looking for a christian husband..
Posted : 26 Dec, 2013 10:42 AM

But why there are many non-christian men here under "non denomination"??? This website suppose to be for christians, right?

Febby

View Profile
Soccer Fans
Posted : 14 Nov, 2013 09:15 PM

Always love soccer!! And Juventus! Forza italia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Febby

View Profile
Football (soccer)
Posted : 14 Nov, 2013 09:08 PM

FORZA ITALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Febby

View Profile
Football (soccer)
Posted : 14 Nov, 2013 09:07 PM

FORZA ITALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Febby

View Profile
No real Gentelemen in here
Posted : 12 Nov, 2013 12:15 AM

See, i had past this issue long before i join this site. When a guy being rude to me as not to reply my message, then he's not the one. Move on, and check out another guy. As long as i had done my part as being a good christian woman to be kind to everyone, greet them politely with nothing but sincerity, it's enough for me. I believe the essence of Christian love is when i still can smile and being kind to those unkind. As for they rudeness, it's between them and God. I believe no kindness ever is a waste, it's a bless that my beloved Father counts.

As for the guys who choose not to reply because they think i live too far from them, well, then they don't have much faith to believe that God able to make the impossible distance to become possible. My God is too big than any distance in this planet.

I also believe, when i lost something/a chance/ an opportunity (in man's eyes) means God has prepared something bigger for me, better for me.

So cheer up History!! You'll find the one who deserve you, the one God has prepared for you. The one who won't fear anything, distance and other obstacles. Abraham moved to a nowhere land and let his cousin took the best land ahead, with no fear, because he believe what is consider to be less valuable in man's eyes, is the priceless thing in God's eyes.