Author Thread
Champions_You_Are

View Profile
Success on this site
Posted : 26 Aug, 2017 12:04 PM

- Think of this site as your fellowship with family. You are here to take care and pray for your family.

"Treat ...older women as mothers, and younger women as sisters, with absolute purity." -1 Timothy 5:2

Champions_You_Are

View Profile
Success on this site
Posted : 26 Aug, 2017 12:01 PM

May you be blessed!

Champions_You_Are

View Profile
Success on this site
Posted : 13 May, 2017 06:30 AM

See more helpful tips in the 30s chat. :)

Champions_You_Are

View Profile
Success on this site
Posted : 13 May, 2017 05:43 AM

Here are some helpful tips not to do in chat:

-Don't flirt. This can be a turn off for other potential mates who may be observing you. Flirting can also make you look desperate. It's not worth it.

Plus, if things do not work out with the person you're flirting with, it can be really awkward and it can cause a negative reputation for you. I've seen this time and time again in the chat rooms.

Champions_You_Are

View Profile
Success on this site
Posted : 13 May, 2017 05:31 AM

Here are some helpful chatroom etiquette:

-Be kind. People notice the love of Jesus in you more when you are nice to everyone.

"You will know them by their fruits." (NKJV Matthew 7:16)

Champions_You_Are

View Profile
Success on this site
Posted : 13 May, 2017 05:21 AM

Greetings. I found love on this site-or maybe love found me. So I'm here to help fellow Christian followers of Jesus Christ.

You can usually find me in the 30s chat room-where we can discuss any topics and Bible studies. I also pray for single Christians to find a marriage partner--in hoping they will invite me to their wedding. :)

Champions_You_Are

View Profile
Intimacy
Posted : 10 May, 2017 12:21 PM

I strongly believe that sexual abstinence until marriage is best. -James

There is a growing movement of men who prefer the old, more chivalrous way of doing courtship, instead of dating. They will not even kiss their bride until their wedding day.

Champions_You_Are

View Profile
Intimacy
Posted : 10 May, 2017 12:21 PM

I strongly believe that sexual abstinence until marriage is best. -James

There is a growing movement of men who prefer the old, more chivalrous way of doing courtship, instead of dating. They will not even kiss their bride until their wedding day.

Champions_You_Are

View Profile
Success on the site
Posted : 10 Sep, 2016 01:45 PM

Success, yes. The chat rooms are probably the best way to get involved here. You can get to know chat members-in real time-faster than messaging back and forth.

Champions_You_Are

View Profile
Los Angeles Meetup Group
Posted : 1 Sep, 2016 01:45 AM

Besides being active in social events, bootcamps, and adventures, we are also a friendly fellowship that regularly prays for each other to find their equally yoked spouse.

God is glorified, and we get to attend many wedding receptions. :)

Page : 1 2