Author Thread
Marcouse

View Profile
Knowing Vs Believing
Posted : 28 Aug, 2021 03:57 PM

The court cannot prove that Jesus is not real. The fact that so many believe in him is evidence in itself that he may well be real.

Marcouse

View Profile
TV, movies, watching sports (violence like football, covet and idols) novels, music, video games and computer games are all sins, except Christian stuff
Posted : 28 Aug, 2021 03:52 PM

At the surface level much entertainment is just an external source of pleasure and if taken too seriously could be idolatry.

However if you listen and watch carefully those songs and movies are telling you the truth. Much of the Christian 'stuff' is merely diverting your attention to sunshine and rainbows which we are a long way from. I would go as far as to say some Christian content is downright lying to you.

Marcouse

View Profile
I think many struggles that christians go through, stem from an impropper knowledge of Scripture.
Posted : 28 Aug, 2021 03:42 PM

Technically we should all be studying the scriptures to a level where we could all be pastors. If you are reliant on the words and teachings of others rather than striving to uncover knowledge for yourself then that is a weak position to be in. Really we should all be participating in church rather than sitting around a single person reeling off a sermon every week. If I ran my own church I'd have a Q & A at the end with some debate so I'd have more chance of learning more. I think it would be a lot better if the sabbath day wasn't run on the clock. I mean nobody leaves the pub if the conversation is good, yet everyone will cut a good church session to finish on time. A lot of things in the scripture need deep discussion and can't be brushed over in a few minutes by one person to really fully understand them.

Marcouse

View Profile
I'm a terrible son
Posted : 28 Aug, 2021 03:32 PM

Well like I told my father when he put me down, 'I'm the best you could do'.

You are your fathers son so that's that, he'll have to get over it if he doesn't like what he sees. He was steering the ship when you grew up so perhaps he should have a look in the mirror.

Anyway it is what it is, God in heaven knows you better than yourself and he won't give up on you so the ball is in your court. Don't give up on yourself.

Marcouse

View Profile
Is it a sin to be sad or unhappy almost all the time?
Posted : 28 Aug, 2021 03:24 PM

Being unhappy is not a sin, it is in fact the default setting for a human. The point of life is not to be happy but to develop as people spiritually pushing towards heaven. Nowhere in the Bible does it say this will be a happy endeavor, in fact quite the opposite. You and me are battling against the enemy which is the flesh, if you want to see the devil look in the mirror. Almost everything in this world is geared towards keeping you from the truth, yours and my desires hinder us from finding that truth. Do something everyday to move yourself in the right direction, it can be studying the Bible, working out a way to save or earn more, or just going for a run or the gym. If you are consistent for long enough you will be better off.

Being happy is not normal, but can be appreciated when you find yourself in a better place. Life is a grind, if you can accept that and enjoy small achievements that add up you can be happier. Do what you can and at least you can say you did your best at the end. Lack of purpose is the biggest killer of happiness. A man that sweeps a street everyday and does a good job can at least say he did that, and that is something. Don't do things to impress other people, set your own goals and do them for yourself. Don't be fooled, most people are unhappy most of the time. Don't try to escape it, embrace it, accept it and you will eventually ignore it. Most of all never tell a woman you are unhappy, they do not care about our trials and tribulations regardless of what they say.

Marcouse

View Profile
An alternative line of communication?
Posted : 28 Aug, 2021 03:01 PM

A guy I followed on YouTube has setup his own video platform to host his and the odd other persons content.

It's at Freevoice.io

Marcouse

View Profile
Be not unequally Yoked
Posted : 26 Aug, 2021 08:07 PM

The vaccination is bowing down to the government which is the beast system. By taking it it's not beyond the realms of possibility that it is the mark of the beast as a person is willingly handing over the temple of the spirit to the hands of the world. It shows a lack of faith in God and his creation that he would equip your body with what it needs in the form of a natural immune system. I don't believe it is right to have another persons blood injected into the body as the life of a creature is in the blood. I believe swapping body parts and DNA is corrupting the temple and an abomination which has been sold to the world using the lie of caring for us. When it is my time to leave the earth I won't struggle against God's will using the perverse tools of men.

A church that is willing to bend to the beasts will by taking it's money and closing down at it's say so is no church I will be part of. It is clearly owned by the world and just another part of it. The beast offers flavors to suit all tastes, anyone that can't see through it will be taken in by it's delusion and wonder after it.

Marcouse

View Profile
Younger men.
Posted : 21 Aug, 2021 07:07 PM

Men generally go for younger women so if he looks half decent you'd do well to lock it in.

Marcouse

View Profile
Jesus Christ is the Sabbath everyday for those who Believe
Posted : 21 Aug, 2021 05:47 PM

Bit of topic but Teddy do you follow Jake Gibson 'The Flat Earth ###hole' on YouTube?

Some of his recent content is pretty spot on regarding what's going on in the world at the moment. I've followed him since 2016 when I was all into the Flat Earth theory.

Marcouse

View Profile
Nazism, America going down the same path.Papers, papers, where are your papers
Posted : 19 Aug, 2021 04:23 PM

I have recently been studying Revelation. I don't really go to restaurants much and won't at all if I have to jump through hoops.

There are no special rules on my business premises, the government isn't going to impose any either.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10