Author Thread
Marcouse

View Profile
Science vs Revelation
Posted : 26 Oct, 2020 04:57 PM

Anything that you can't prove for yourself is not science, scientists like everyone else will lie to further an agenda.

God's word doesn't lie but unless you wrote the original scripture and were a witness you cannot be sure that everything in the official Bible is true, especially given that King James was into Daemonology and necromancy.

My theory is that God would allow a certain amount of tampering because the elect would be able to work it out.

Science is a religion and scientists are the priests.

Marcouse

View Profile
God said be fruitful and multiply but stupid people believe in myths like over-population chicken little climate change
Posted : 25 Oct, 2020 05:12 PM

The world is not over populated and never will be, the elites will see to that.

The Georgia Guide Stones set the population target at 500 million. It's no coincidence that the population was at 600 million in 1600 and did not increase rapidly again until the 1800's. I'm guessing the population is looking at another trim in the not too distant future.

The government exported Acquired ImmunityDeficiency Syndrome in the form of vaccinations to foreign countries or AID for short. The problem is finding a highly contagious disease that actually works. Technology breakthroughs in 5G and future vaccination programs should do a good job though.

The typical fertility rate in the world used to be 7, at that rate accounting for a 25% mortality rate the population should have been well over 5 billion by 1900. Had there been a mass killing prior to the year 1600 that might have put people off having too many kids or they were rounded up and taken off to be killed every so often. Either way considering Joseph, his technicolor dream coat, 11 brothers and wives managed to create a population of about 2 million in 300 years means the numbers don't add up.

Marcouse

View Profile
You have any Scripture related to Giving?
Posted : 18 Oct, 2020 04:58 PM

Well after my church tour and studying the word for 30 years I believe we should all be priests and theologians or we are not doing our duty.

However there are always going to be those selling the stairway to heaven and plenty of people who are more than willing to purchase it in a bid to negate their duties.

I mean if I could pretty much guarantee a place in heaven from saying the right words, praying, turning up to church once a week and paying 10% of my income that is a pretty sweet deal. Unfortunately for many the righteous path cannot be purchased or traveled that cheap. Deep down everyone knows that but people like to delude themselves at whatever level is needed to help them sleep at night.

I mean death is coming for us all so really at the Atheist level everyone should be having mental breakdowns and staving off depression & anxiety with alcohol and hard drugs. On the other end of the scale anyone looking for ultimate truth will leave no stone un turned and even constantly question all aspects of their faith including how accurate biblical translations are to make sure that their base is always solid regardless of what crops up.

Everyone else falls somewhere inbetween so the level of commitment will match whats needed to massage their conscience. Mindlessly giving money because someone says so just isn't enough for me and I surpassed pretty much every pastor I have ever heard years ago in how far I would push the limits to get to the truth no matter how much it will rock the boat and potentially damage another's faith if they dare try to follow my reasoning. I take the view that if you can't climb that mountain you were never a mountain climber and your faith was hollow if it couldn't stand any truth that doesn't fit your current understanding. The tree of knowledge is a double edged sword. If you don't learn it you will be at the mercy of the one who will. Satan knows everything there is to know about that tree all too well. The amount of power he has at any given time in this world is likely linked to the amount of knowledge and power the elect has at the same time. As knowledge to God's people increases so will Satan's power to influence and delude the masses. Hope everyone is ready for Agenda 21.

Matthew 7:6 Do not cast your pearls before swine.

Generally the reason I don't waste my time in a McChurch. People looking for a 3 course meal don't go to the drive through. I don't want to feel filled with the Holy Spirit for 10 or 20 minutes. I want the knowledge that I am always.

Marcouse

View Profile
When christians meet together Sunday mornings !!!
Posted : 18 Oct, 2020 04:20 PM

McChurch, fast religion.

Cheap, quick and easy.

Not always fulfilling or nutritious if you are looking for development and spiritual growth. That takes time, thought, prayer and effort.

Marcouse

View Profile
Strugling with faith.
Posted : 18 Oct, 2020 04:08 PM

They might be facing their 'temptation in the desert'.

Marcouse

View Profile
modernizm
Posted : 6 Oct, 2020 04:04 PM

I'm here to troll the forum.

Marcouse

View Profile
Corona Virus
Posted : 6 Oct, 2020 04:01 PM

I'll celebrate what I want how I want. I'm not a child that needs daddy government to look after me.

Marcouse

View Profile
WOOOW, nobody likes Science!!??
Posted : 6 Oct, 2020 03:59 PM

If anyone had any interest or idea of science they wouldn't be walking around like morons wearing masks for a disease that kills 0.02% of people.

Trump hasn't even bothered to quarantine after being found positive so that tells you all you need to know right there.

Marcouse

View Profile
THEOLOGY USED TO BE CALLED THE QUEEN OF THE SCIENCES
Posted : 6 Oct, 2020 03:56 PM

Modern science is often 'what works' or 'what feels right' with nothing being observed or any proof.

Few people these days ask 'is it true?'

'You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it.' - Morpheus, The Matrix 1999

Marcouse

View Profile
"Time Changer"
Posted : 6 Oct, 2020 03:49 PM

Last time I looked pretty much nobody wears corsets today.

Page : 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15