Author Thread
Marcouse

View Profile
You chose this...
Posted : 3 May, 2020 09:01 AM

All I see here these days are people complaining about the opposite sex, church and woe is me.

When you prayed to Jesus to be saved and follow him you were signing up for a spiritual war that will last your lifetime if you were serious. The decimated society that we find our self in now is the current battlefield, to expect a fairytale existence is nothing short of delusion in every sense.

Anyone can leave at anytime and go back to the world to fulfill their desires. Everyday you put your hands together and speak to God you re-enlist in his army.

Recent events suggest that a day is soon coming where everyone will have to stand up for what they believe in. If you don't have children it will be easier to make the right choice, be thankful that you are not tied to the world and it has no control over you.

If everyone starts focusing on what works God wants to do in them rather than fulfilling desires then if nothing else we will be stronger in the days ahead.

The garden of Eden was lost when sin came into the world, the angels guarding it held flaming swords. The only way back to paradise is through a trial by fire.

Marcouse

View Profile
Do looks matter for Christian men?
Posted : 31 Mar, 2020 02:45 PM

An average looking middle aged guy that has a lot of money becomes attractive.

A low IQ stunning woman with youth on her side has more going for her than the older woman with a high income and a PHD.

You can't change the laws of nature, as the new economic world comes in and women realize they aren't quite as independent as they thought those looks might be the difference between eating and not. The 40+ year old cat ladies will be living in shelters.

My advice to any single women is to lock any remotely decent man down now while you still can. Due to the MGTOW movement the options are getting less and when you expect to be kept that window will close even more. Once hyperinflation kicks in money printing will do nothing.

The patriarchy will be back in business by 2021, any snowflakes are going to end up hungry. It's all in the Bible, end times are playing out now.

If you don't have plenty of cash, food, water, defense and physical silver it's getting a bit late in the day.

Marcouse

View Profile
Practical Preperations
Posted : 3 Mar, 2020 02:13 PM

What with potential famines and lack of services caused by things such as the Corona Virus it might be a good idea to think about being prepared for such black swan events generally.

Revelation 6 points to famine and financial collapse in the end times. If you spend some time and money gathering long shelf life foods such as rice, pasta and tinned foods at least you can eat your mistakes if nothing happens. A couple of hundred quid spent as insurance against hunger sounds like money well spent to me. Let the churches manage without their collection money for a few weeks if you have no other spare cash. God helps those who help themselves. Cost me about £100 for enough food to feed myself for 6 months at Aldi in the UK. I'm stocking up on bottled water and luxuries such as toilet paper next. I already converted my cash to metal as a hedge against hyper inflation last year ready for the stock market crash followed by copious amounts of money printing. If you are not preparing for things the word says will happen and are not taking notice of what is going on it is debatable how serious you are taking your faith.

David didn't defeat Goliath on his first day using a sling. The warnings are all around us prepare while you still can especially if you have kids. The signs are in the sky so I don't know what else to tell you.

It will be a crying shame for anyone who has spent years in church, at Bible studies etc to actually miss some of the most important and useful information that was there all the time.

Marcouse

View Profile
Ban Prophetic from the Bible Discussion Forum
Posted : 3 Mar, 2020 01:38 PM

Sometimes you just have to let people do their thing.

Marcouse

View Profile
Women's Rights movement
Posted : 13 Dec, 2019 02:00 PM

Women generally do get equal pay, the surveys look at the yearly incomes.

Men doing the same jobs get the same basic hourly rate but they are more likely to do overtime at time & a half thus pushing up their wages.

Many more women have commitments such as raising children on their own that impact their ability to work the same hours as a man.

I've never seen a woman on a building site that can get close to matching an average man doing the same job. I wouldn't employ a woman to do any building work except electrical. I had 10 years on a site and know what I saw.

Marcouse

View Profile
Is spending important to you ?
Posted : 7 Dec, 2019 12:48 AM

I'm done with being distracted with 'bread & games'. I don't waste money on the worlds entertainment or expensive food very often.

When the economy crashes I'll have the tangible hard assets I've purchased with the money I've saved. I'd rather be a bit tight now than be broke later like 99% of people will be.

Revelation 6 - That rider on the black horse with the scales is on his way.

The intelligent man isn't into low maintenance, now it's no maintenance. Equal rights, if a woman wants to do something she can go and pay for it herself.

Marcouse

View Profile
Snobbing/ghosting
Posted : 19 Nov, 2019 03:12 PM

Probably started talking to someone else.

Often when you chat you subconsciously keep running the numbers, when they don't add up you just call it a day.

Distance apart, expectations, and views on certain subjects etc all contribute. If for example I found out a 40 year old woman I was speaking too expected me to marry her and have kids plus she was sitting on a few thousand of student debt I would want no part of that.

Realistically a typical 40 year old woman isn't having kids without IVF (I've studied the science) and if she hasn't got her debts under control at 40 she will be expecting me to chip in. I like not being poor and I'm not here to be a white knight.

Marcouse

View Profile
Snobbing/ghosting
Posted : 19 Nov, 2019 03:12 PM

Probably started talking to someone else.

Often when you chat you subconsciously keep running the numbers, when they don't add up you just call it a day.

Distance apart, expectations, and views on certain subjects etc all contribute. If for example I found out a 40 year old woman I was speaking too expected me to marry her and have kids plus she was sitting on a few thousand of student debt I would want no part of that.

Realistically a typical 40 year old woman isn't having kids without IVF (I've studied the science) and if she hasn't got her debts under control at 40 she will be expecting me to chip in. I like not being poor and I'm not here to be a white knight.

Marcouse

View Profile
White on black
Posted : 13 Nov, 2019 01:42 PM

I don't have any preference.

Marcouse

View Profile
Christian Men on CDFF
Posted : 9 Nov, 2019 03:34 PM

Photo

How far away

Do they have kids?