Author Thread
Marcouse

View Profile
🤪🤪 fix a flat fairy tales🧚 episode 22 -- 🤔🤔 the rapture delayed until the church is found without spot or wrinkle ❓
Posted : 19 Jul, 2021 12:03 PM

Rapture Meaning - 1: an expression or manifestation of ecstasy or passion

2a: a state or experience of being carried away by overwhelming emotion

b: a mystical experience in which the spirit is exalted to a knowledge of divine things

3often capitalized : the final assumption of Christians into heaven during the end-time according to Christian theology

I believe the rapture explanation referred to by Christians is 2b above. Everybody is set on looking for external validation, when the Holy Spirit is given it all comes from inside.

Marcouse

View Profile
Is this what to expect now regarding Covid----
Posted : 25 Jun, 2021 03:12 PM

I see propaganda, that's about it.

When you are stepping over dead bodies then it's a health disaster.

Marcouse

View Profile
☹️👎🚫 TARNISHED HALO : Jesus is not Michael the archangel
Posted : 25 Jun, 2021 03:02 PM

I think this is a biblical rabbit hole that's out there to throw people.

However there are theories floating around that we are the fallen angels, mind wiped, born as men, doomed to circulate around until we work out the truth and the way out. I don't want to have to do this life again if that is the case.

Marcouse

View Profile
👨‍🍳🍞 ⛪ what did Jesus mean when he said, “I am the Bread of Life” (John 6:35) ❓
Posted : 25 Jun, 2021 02:44 PM

If you have Jesus you don't need all the answers. They will come to you at the appointed time.

Marcouse

View Profile
Satan's Stores Supermarkets. All this week, Free to commit: Adultery, Fornication, theft, false witness, covetousness, abomination, hatred, revellings, heresies, wrath, strife, envyings.
Posted : 6 May, 2021 12:45 PM

I’m sure it says the Earth was formless in the Bible.

Flat earth theory was interesting in 2016 but the truth community has come a long way since then. Simulation theory and reality breakdown is where it’s at in 2021.

Marcouse

View Profile
Should you follow laws that are wrong?
Posted : 3 Mar, 2021 10:23 AM

I know the 10 commandments are for all mankind but try telling that to an atheist. They will however agree with the laws concerning theft and murder hence the term universal.

The mark of the beast has been coming in as a slow roll for years. The next step is mandatory vaccines and documented proof or you will face restrictions. Effectively people are turning their bodies over to government control.

Any so called killer disease is about as dangerous as flu as far as I can see. Considering the size of the worlds population hardly anyone has died. The day everyone is proclaiming peace and safety is when destruction will come by design. Most people are going with the program with no thought or push back so they pretty much deserve whats coming.

When governments call people to war putting a uniform on and killing people does not mean that you are not a murderer.

Marcouse

View Profile
Should a Christian claim to be sinless this side of eternity? -- bonus questions @ the bottom of the message
Posted : 3 Mar, 2021 10:12 AM

I'm not excusing anything, but to say we don't know what is being done with our tax money is a lie. We pretty much have it shoved in our face all the time, you would have to be blind not to see the continual corruption in the system.

So the Germans were guilt free for not only allowing Hitler into power but acquiescing and allowing their Jewish neighbors to be slaughtered? Those perpetrating the actions were ok because they were only following orders?

History always repeats itself and at some point we will have to pick a side and face the consequences. Paul didn't say you won't sin he told you not too which is not the same thing.

I'm not trying to win any argument either, I'm enjoying a debate as I want to fill in as many holes in my own knowledge and thinking as possible, the more people that can chip in the better with any opinion.

Marcouse

View Profile
Should you follow laws that are wrong?
Posted : 2 Mar, 2021 12:33 PM

The 10 commandments are generally universal laws, it is pretty obvious that stealing and murder are wrong.

There are many laws set out by governments these days, the question is if a law is morally wrong do you still follow it?

Marcouse

View Profile
Should a Christian claim to be sinless this side of eternity? -- bonus questions @ the bottom of the message
Posted : 2 Mar, 2021 12:29 PM

If you want to go deep consider this, every time you participate in society spending money and paying taxes you are supporting a government that is sending forces to foreign countries and killing innocent people.

So by fueling the machine that is causing misery around the world are you walking the path of the wicked? You have a choice, you can choose to do only the bare minimum work to live and give no credence to the system of slavery you are under or you can carry on your merry way living a life of luxury off the back of people less fortunate than yourself producing your goods in a poor country and pretend you are not contributing to it. Nobody is sinless this side of eternity and on the judgement day anyone who thinks they are is going to have a nasty shock. Hiding behind the Bible is not going to negate your part in this reality. I'm humble enough to know that I am limited to how much I can do to improve the world and not contribute to the harm caused to other people. I am contributing to bad things in the world every time I start my car (petro dollar), pay tax, buy goods from a poor country or even acknowledge the opinion of an oppressive corporation known as the government that does not have mine or anyone else's best interests at heart.

Nothing has changed since Jesus time except the names. At least the Jews synagogues were not controlled by the government. Christian churches allow governments to dictate when and how they can meet and worship so not really what you call progress.

Nobody is innocent, nobody is not sinning in some way shape or form, just most people choose not to see the reality that is in their face. And why would they? If most people understood just how much power and influence evil has in the world they would probably self delete. Only the most stoic can see what is there and take it on knowing that they will often lose the battles on the way.

Marcouse

View Profile
Red Flags
Posted : 1 Mar, 2021 01:32 PM

Judgement isn't a sin, it's the use of critical thinking to determine the possible outcomes of situations or actions.

Big red flag is when I say something a woman doesn't like and she hits me. Pretty dangerous as I've seen men hit back, in a world of equality it is to be expected. Anyway I don't want any of that as it is a sure sign of more to come.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10