Author Thread
Marcouse

View Profile
Why do "Christian" women think its ok to be discourteous?
Posted : 8 Feb, 2021 04:23 PM

Fire and forget, if you are not getting replies then you are not sending the right messages.

On the occasions I send a message I've forgotten about it almost instantly.

I mean back in my going out days I'd work the room rather than concentrate on a single woman unless I really liked them. Even then I'd still be chatting to other women. Then what happened happened, sometimes nothing, so what?

Nobody owes anyone a response.

Marcouse

View Profile
"My Ex is a Great Guy"...
Posted : 8 Feb, 2021 04:18 PM

Women just get bored. Often on the hunt for something better.

Marcouse

View Profile
Thoughts on dating sites
Posted : 8 Feb, 2021 04:06 PM

That's a hookup site not a dating site. For Chad & Tyrone and women on the CC.

Marcouse

View Profile
Do all active healthy women overlook active healthy men if they are narrow framed and not ripped?
Posted : 8 Feb, 2021 04:02 PM

Train for yourself, to be truly ripped I need to train 12 to 14 hours a week which I was doing a couple of years ago before a fight. I only weighed 145lbs at fight weight but I looked like I could be in the UFC.

At the moment I have a torn rotator cuff so can't do any weights and have been lax on the cycling and running over winter. I weigh 140lbs and am carrying fat, I'll bounce back so not bothered. You can't be on top all the time.

I don't care if a woman is a bit overweight as long as she is healthy and doesn't sabotage my diet when I am pursuing any training goals. I think active women like all sorts of men I've dated a cyclist who was far better over distance on a bike than me. She had no interest in the gym where I was bulking up and lifting heavy at the time.

Marcouse

View Profile
Do you think that dating sites are actually a hindrance to dating?
Posted : 8 Feb, 2021 03:51 PM

They probably just click on the little picture that runs across the top of the screen, I do it all the time, as I don't have the best eyesight I often view women that I'm not interested in multiple times as I forget who I've looked at.

Marcouse

View Profile
How do you differentiate one woman from another?
Posted : 8 Feb, 2021 03:45 PM

Sorry only read the headline before.

I can tell the difference and have a series of tests to work them out.

I've never met a really spiritual woman that wasn't already married. I've had women in churches pull every trick in the book on me, I'll play along to a point and let them dig a hole.

Easy way to suss them out is look at how they act to others, what they do and compare it to what they say. Especially when they are with non Christian friends, their true side won't be able to hide then.

Marcouse

View Profile
Put Offs
Posted : 8 Feb, 2021 03:39 PM

Say they are feminists.

Expect me to pay for everything (never happens because I haven't let it).

Reel off a list of what they expect from me.

Tell me how some other man ruined their life (clearly nobody can ruin your life unless you let them).

Look considerably different to their profile pic if I met them through the internet even if they look good in real life, it's still not on.

Smoking

Getting drunk

Marcouse

View Profile
No LABEL While Online Dating?
Posted : 8 Feb, 2021 03:33 PM

You can't be boyfriend and girlfriend if you haven't even met can you?

Marcouse

View Profile
Engagement Rings
Posted : 8 Feb, 2021 03:31 PM

I'm not getting married. A marriage contract marries you to the state, you don't need a ring to be married in God's eyes. Anything that the law of the land or government is involved in is not something I want to be part of.

Marcouse

View Profile
which one are you?
Posted : 8 Feb, 2021 03:28 PM

Sometimes I ignore messages, other times I respond and go down a road that leads nowhere.

I used to go on dates back in the day but it's going to take more than a woman who will merely turn up and offer no spiritual intellect or interaction to make me want to make an effort.

If I want to talk about relationships, work, hobbies and the weather I can talk to numerous women on Tinder or in real life in the day to day. At my age I've done it 100's of times and it's old, only leads to pointless, fruitless relationships that are not for me.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10