Author Thread
Stephanieskitten

View Profile
sutle extinction of the human race right before our eyes
Posted : 30 Mar, 2014 02:40 PM

I suppose a good question here would be why are you here on this site? There are places to meet singles in your area face to face. But some people just don't have access to these kind of services because they may live far from other single believers. Some people just want to find someone... no matter what it takes

Stephanieskitten

View Profile
when to throw in the towel on love
Posted : 26 Mar, 2014 03:47 PM

I don't set any time limit... well for one thing I'm young and for another I've found that you can focus on so many more wonderful things like loving yourself when you take the time to develop yourself and your hobbies and stuff you become even more desirable and since you aren't desperately looking you'll come across as more comfortable and in turn more likable. It's not a perfect formula... esp since again I'm young and have lots of time but I figure if I love myself and keep my heart open yet guarded God will work out the rest of the details.

Stephanieskitten

View Profile
Marry Partially deaf guy
Posted : 26 Mar, 2014 12:23 PM

I think everyone has a hope however a lot of it has to do with how a person (man or woman) presents themselves. If they are confident and love themselves then it's a lot easier to attract people because people look for that whether they do it consciously or not!

Stephanieskitten

View Profile
If You are a liar, it doesnt mean you are smarter
Posted : 25 Mar, 2014 08:54 AM

That sounds just like what happened to me! He even told me to delete my account here and I did but he never deleted his... now he has been harassing me via text and phone even though I asked him not to contact me anymore :(

Stephanieskitten

View Profile
Who moves first?
Posted : 24 Mar, 2014 05:44 PM

So gentlemen, I've been under the impression that the man is traditionally suppose to make the first move but I want to hear what you guys think? I mean do you guys like it when a woman to sends a quick hello or wink or something? Or would you rather be the one who starts the conversation?

Stephanieskitten

View Profile
Anyone in the NC triangle area?
Posted : 24 Mar, 2014 04:11 PM

Yup just that, ok to be fair I'm just outside the triangle but I'm hoping to meet people around my area :D

Stephanieskitten

View Profile
Not here are all christian
Posted : 24 Mar, 2014 01:07 PM

Sadly not all who call themselves by the name of Christ are actually Christians. I know noone is perfect but no one should be using that kind of language... I'm sorry that you had to deal with that :(

Stephanieskitten

View Profile
Hello everyone.
Posted : 24 Mar, 2014 08:17 AM

Hi Bobby, welcome to CDFF :angel:

Stephanieskitten

View Profile
A Friendly Chat??? Can U Have One?
Posted : 23 Mar, 2014 04:17 PM

I'm usually more ok with talking to people online than I am in person... If someone were to walk up to me in person and just start talking I'd probably get freaked out and walk away. Online feels a little bit less intimidating but it's hard to start up convos because you have to approach it a certain way. Simple sentences and good grammar for me go eons beyond a "U seem nice, lets chat" But maybe that's just me?

Stephanieskitten

View Profile
Pets!
Posted : 23 Mar, 2014 04:12 PM

That's cute! I have a chihuahua corgi mix. She's a rescue pup :)

Page : 1 2