Author Thread
Strebe

View Profile
Hello
Posted : 13 Nov, 2019 10:31 PM

My name is Michelle. I'm 35 looking for 18 to 44 years old men. I have Brown hair hazel eyes. I'm about 5 feet tall. I love baseball dancing kitty cats country pop Christian music coffee. Feel free to email me. [email protected]. because I can't write to men on here it won't let me

Strebe

View Profile
anyone 18 to 38 in every state
Posted : 19 Apr, 2018 12:01 PM

Hey I want men to contact me 18 to 38 in the usa state. I am a Christian and I hope to meet that special man in my life. Every state.

Strebe

View Profile
I feel all alone
Posted : 19 Apr, 2018 08:57 AM

Its like Satin is talking to me telling me that I wont get a boyfriend. I am scared to talk about my self. I am scared that men will say I wont leave you but then they do.

Strebe

View Profile
I feel all alone
Posted : 16 Apr, 2018 09:52 AM

I am sad upset and angry. I have deside I needed to write songs. To help me feel better. Men don't want me or like me. I am only looking for 18 to 38 years old

I feel unloveable. I am not going to cuss or do any thing to upset anyone. I got dumped yesterday

with him blocking me. And not telling me. I have

done nothing to be abandon. I am stressed out. I thought men understood me. But they don't. I want a chance with someone. Please

give me a chance. I feel like crying because no

one want to give me a chance. 18 to 38 year old men.

Strebe

View Profile
why do men lie
Posted : 26 Jan, 2018 01:15 PM

l feel like I am not qualified enough to have a boyfriend

Strebe

View Profile
why do men lie
Posted : 25 Jan, 2018 05:30 PM

I want to know why men lie about not leaving their girlfriend but yet I did nothing and he said don't call me anymore I am depressed and sad I wish someone would love me and not leave me.

Strebe

View Profile
I want men to stop saying I am tranger
Posted : 10 Nov, 2017 02:12 PM

I am hurt by it and I don't want men to think that of me I am straight.

Strebe

View Profile
I want men to stop saying I am tranger
Posted : 9 Nov, 2017 07:25 AM

It hurts my feelings that men think I am gay or transgener that is not right I want men to write me to see if I am interested in them 18 to 38 Michelle

Strebe

View Profile
my boyfriend does drugs
Posted : 8 Nov, 2017 08:00 AM

my boyfriend does drugs I am breaking up with him because I dont do drugs. strebe

Strebe

View Profile
Pray for my staff her brother hot shot and killed yesterday
Posted : 5 Nov, 2017 12:25 PM

Please pray FOR MY STAFFR

Page : 1 2 3 4